The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by penne pasta
Just got an email saying that the admissions team is now considering my application one month after I applied for biochemistry!! Did anyone get the email?

I applied on 18 September and I got one a month ago in plain text. The one I just got said the exact same thing, just in a nicer layout. 😂
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Levurmion
I applied on 18 September and I got one a month ago in plain text. The one I just got said the exact same thing, just in a nicer layout. 😂

Have you gotten an offer yet? I really hope they won’t ask for an interview
Have you gotten an offer yet? I really hope they won’t ask for an interview

Nah... I read somewhere that Biochem applicants are never interviewed. Which other unis did you apply to?
Original post by Levurmion
Nah... I read somewhere that Biochem applicants are never interviewed. Which other unis did you apply to?

Biochem at Imperial is actually my fifth choice haha I applied to Cardiff, Birmingham, Nottingham and QUB for medicine. Where did you apply to?
Original post by ruskibotnet
imperial is a toxic place, stay as far as possible from it

May i ask why u say This?
Biochem at Imperial is actually my fifth choice haha I applied to Cardiff, Birmingham, Nottingham and QUB for medicine. Where did you apply to?

I applied to Cambridge, ICL and UCL.
Original post by ndk123
Hey guys!! I applied from chemical engineering and got an interview offer today for the 25th Oct. I was wondering what the structure of the interview was? what sort of questions they ask? and what prep we could do beforehand

Thank you so much

Hiya how was the interview? Hope it went well x did they ask any weird questions??
Original post by tnk191
May i ask why u say This?

💶💶💶
Original post by flamesofsnow
Has anyone who did their online admissions test for computing on the 26th October heard back from Imperial regarding interviews? Thanks

Me!!

I applied on the 13th october, did the test on the 26th october and recieved an invite to the interview day (22nd November) today at 5pm!
Reply 369
Original post by Macklebee
Me!!

I applied on the 13th october, did the test on the 26th october and recieved an invite to the interview day (22nd November) today at 5pm!

How did you think you did in the test, like out of 8?
Also what are your predicted grades?

Thanks
Original post by Bahl12
How did you think you did in the test, like out of 8?
Also what are your predicted grades?

Thanks

I found it fairly easy but it say the maximum I could've got is 7/8. I definitely got one wrong as I was about to change my answer but got it wrong.

My predicted grades are A*A*A*A, but one of the A*s is maths a level which I've already achieved in year 12.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 371
I found it fairly easy but it say the maximum I could've got is 7/8. I definitely got one wrong as I was about to change my answer but got it wrong.

My predicted grades are A*A*A*A, but one of the A*s is maths a level which I've already achieved in year 12.

That's great, What subjects do you take and what's the A in?
Me!!

Holyyy

Congrats! Now the anxiousness starts
Hey guys,
Is there anyone who applied for materials science and engineering? If yes please reply yes.
And is there anyone who got an offer from imperial this year for any subject?
I don't have any interview so I'll be directly getting an offer.
Thanks, and hope you would reply soon.
Has anyone got an interview invitation for Mech Eng or EEE yet? Just wondering when you submitted UCAS?
Got an interview invitation yesterday for Joint Mathematics and Computer Science.
Original post by Bahl12
That's great, What subjects do you take and what's the A in?

Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science and the A is in French
Is there anyone applying to Aeronautics?
EU student here, I applied on 11th October and received an invitation to the Skype interview on 23rd November. Done my ENGAA two days ago and currently waiting for the technical question form and the Cambridge interview. Already got offers from Bath, Leeds and Southampton so I only have these two to go.
Original post by JackYoung471
When did you apply?

A few days before the Oxbridge deadline.
Only those who have applied for JMC have recd offers for interview?

Latest

Trending

Trending