The Werewolves of TSR- Round 7: Night Four

Scroll to see replies

Here is the list of remaining living roles if anyone is curious. :smile:

- Four Villagers
- Three Werewolves
- One Fortune Teller
- One Witch
- One of them doubles as Sheriff

I would not say the village is doing badly at the moment. :yep: We lynched a Werewolf and still have the Fortune Teller, Witch, and maybe the Sheriff if she is town. :grin:

We can do this! :woo:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo
Here is the list of remaining living roles if anyone is curious. :smile:

- Three Villagers
- Three Werewolves
- One Fortune Teller
- One Witch
- One Hunter
- One of them doubles as Sheriff

I would not say the village is doing badly at the moment. :yep: We lynched a Werewolf and still have the Fortune Teller, Witch, Hunter, and maybe the Sheriff if she is town. :grin:

We can do this! :woo:

HOST INTERVENTION

Your list is wrong...

Here is the official list:

- three werewolves
- one fortune teller
- one witch
- four villagers
-one of these double up as the sheriff
Original post by LibertySea
x

Thank you! :hugs: I was going to write a dead list too and mixed them up :rofl:

Fixed :smile:
Original post by Michiyo
Any arguments for that or is it a random vote? :hmmm:
Very much random.

Although Laura wouldn't be the most obvious werewolf, so it could well turn out to be the case.:beard:
I forgot to make the votes public, so I don't know who has voted what (To see if the votes are valid and the sheriff's double vote). If you could please tell me after you vote that would be great!

Spoiler

I forgot to make the votes public, so I don't know who has voted what (To see if the votes are valid and the sheriff's double vote). If you could please tell me after you vote that would be great!

Spoiler

I voted for Laurawatt - I think MR did as well
Thank you.
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
I voted for Laurawatt - I think MR did as well
DreamlinerFinder
I think MR did as well
Can confirm.:yep:

If you want to change the poll to public, I believe cheese or michiyo can do that for you, provided that you ask them to.:wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Can confirm.:yep:

If you want to change the poll to public, I believe cheese or michiyo can do that for you, provided that you ask.:wink:

They can- it's in the edit poll area- @CheeseIsVeg, @Michiyo- can you unlock the poll from private for @LibertySea
Yes someone please unlock the poll!

On another note. From 15:30 to 20:30 I won't be able to answer since I'm flying back home for the weekend. But please continue to vote and discuss
Yes someone please unlock the poll!
Actually, I think that's the one setting that cannot be changed.:frown:
I don't know what everyone else thinks about this, but I think that if we're going to random lynch, it should be one of the players who hasn't contributed...In the past werewolves (myself included) have used the tactic of keeping quiet players, so that the village essentially one less voter against them. This may not be the case now, but if we're random lynching anyway...?
Original post by 04MR17
I've voting @laurawatt

:cool:

A guess is worse than not voting at this point:hide:

ummm, thanks?
i do understand that if no one talks then it is very hard to make reasoned votes, so i understand that this is (hopefully) a random vote :smile:
Original post by Michiyo
I am indeed innocent and I have no reason to believe Laura is not innocent either. :h:

Original post by Labrador99
I don't know what everyone else thinks about this, but I think that if we're going to random lynch, it should be one of the players who hasn't contributed...In the past werewolves (myself included) have used the tactic of keeping quiet players, so that the village essentially one less voter against them. This may not be the case now, but if we're random lynching anyway...?
We'll see.:colone:

In this round, everyone's been quiet. We can get other quiet ones later.

Or, if laura is a werewolf, you might be too.:K:
Oh no! I have two votes against me :frown:
I can assure you that i am innocent and if (or when) i am lynched, please hold those two in suspicion.

I will vote for Clearsky II as i do not recall them taking part in discussions in this part of the round :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
We'll see.:colone:

In this round, everyone's been quiet. We can get other quiet ones later.

Or, if laura is a werewolf, you might be too.:K:

True, but it's all relative :wink:

Can't guarantee Laura, but I'm certainly not a werewolf. While I do currently think your choice is very random, so shouldn't necessarily be a reason to suspect you, I will point out that using the same logic, if she isn't, you might be a werewolf :shock: :K:
Don't even know whether that made sense^^^ :lol:
My computer was saying the poll was meant to close at 17:44 tonight, but it seems to have closed?

EDIT: I think 17:44 is the right time as well, as the OP was at 17:43 yesterday, so the poll would have been straight after, and they are usually open for 24 hours. In my opinion (as has been done when this happened previously), votes declared in the thread before 17:44 should be counted :yep:
(edited 6 years ago)
True, but it's all relative :wink:

Can't guarantee Laura, but I'm certainly not a werewolf. While I do currently think your choice is very random, so shouldn't necessarily be a reason to suspect you, I will point out that using the same logic, if she isn't, you might be a werewolf :shock: :K:
That logic is correct. I am happy to die if I have done wrong on Laura. Although I too am innocent.:innocent:
My computer was saying the poll was meant to close at 17:44 tonight, but it seems to have closed?
The poll can be re-opened if necessary I believe. Although @LibertySea is travelling now I believe.:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest