The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bdog2000
Just got an email confirming my test has been received. (took the test 1 Nov)

Same here :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Yea I am an EU applicant too and we do get interviews. But if you cant make in interview I'm sure they can organize something for you

Might not apply then, it's gonna cost me enough to fly to England if I get an interview for Cambridge, I can't afford to to do it twice :frown:
Original post by CompSciCat
Might not apply then, it's gonna cost me enough to fly to England if I get an interview for Cambridge, I can't afford to to do it twice :frown:

imperial will give you a skype interview, they wont expect you to fly over there. someone else from chemical eng got a skype interview and afterwards an offer on tsr.
Did anyone do a question about a robot or one about marks? PM me to discuss answers!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CompSciCat

If you are planning a trip the UK, then I'd let them know. They may be able to schedule an interview during your trip if they've decided to offer one by then.
Hey, I did it today. It was fair to me
Original post by ritvik2107
Did anyone do a question about a robot or one about marks? PM me to discuss answers!

Check your private messages
Reply 147
I done my test on Nov 1st and haven't received a confirmation email yet? Is this something I should worry about
Has anyone who did their online admissions test for computing on the 26th October heard back from Imperial regarding interviews? Thanks
Reply 149
What was the circles and sequences problem? Was the time limit set to 90 minutes as the email says?
EU Applicant
Applied 6 Oct , MEng CS ( Artifficial Intelligence )
Test taken 26 Oct
Score approximation - 6/8
Interview offer today !
(edited 6 years ago)
I applied on the 13th october, did the test on the 26th october and recieved an invite to the interview day (22nd November) today at 5pm!
Original post by Macklebee
I applied on the 13th october, did the test on the 26th october and recieved an invite to the interview day (22nd November) today at 5pm!

Congratulations!
If you don't mind me asking, which course did you apply for and when did you get the email saying the admissions team were processing your application?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Obsessed_with_Ox
EU Applicant
Applied 6 Oct , MEng CS ( Artifficial Intelligence )
Test taken 26 Oct
Score approximation - 6/8
Interview offer today !

Congrats!! :smile:
Original post by 404_Error
Congratulations!
If you don't mind me asking, which course did you apply for and when did you get the email saying the admissions team were processing your application?

MEng Computer Science. I got quite a few acknowledgement emails so here's a timeline:

12th October - Applied

13th October - Admissions acknowledgement

14th October - Department acknowledgement

23rd October - email for test

26th October - test

30th October - acknowledgement that test has been received

3rd November - Interview Invite

Original post by Macklebee
MEng Computer Science. I got quite a few acknowledgement emails so here's a timeline:

12th October - Applied

13th October - Admissions acknowledgement

14th October - Department acknowledgement

23rd October - email for test

26th October - test

30th October - acknowledgement that test has been received

3rd November - Interview Invite

Nicely done! I’m sure you’ll smash the interview!!
Do you mind me asking what you’re predicted grades were and in what subjects?
I took the test on the 23rd and haven't received an invite. Does this mean theyve rejected me?
Nicely done! I’m sure you’ll smash the interview!!
Do you mind me asking what you’re predicted grades were and in what subjects?

A*(Achieved)A*A*A - Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science, French
I also took the test on 26th October and estimate I got 6/8. Since I haven't received interview invite, I am rejected ?
People who got interview invite already are you international or British/EU ?

Latest

Trending

Trending