lol I need help too
Original post by anonymous
seriously yall i need help lmao.

no you don't :colonhash:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
no you don't :colonhash:

Urm...yes I DO
just steal your workbook and give it back to him claiming u found it , then start from there
Reply 5
Original post by Ray_Shadows
just steal your workbook and give it back to him claiming u found it , then start from there

This is in general, nobody specific

Plus imagine they actually catch me “stealing” rip
This is in general, nobody specific

Plus imagine they actually catch me “stealing” rip

ah i meant steal his , if that dosent work ask if u wanna do streaks or something on snapchat
Reply 7
Original post by VirgoStrain
I’m having the same problem with girls... what’s your opinion on how to send a message to a girl I like :smile: she’s in a swimming club I go to

Literally just say “hey, hows it going?” And take it from there. Let me know how it goes!
touch the peepee
Just say & go with the flow, dont act clingy and dont try too hard!
Literally just say “hey, hows it going?” And take it from there. Let me know how it goes!

you know that famous genius guy who said you should reflect the advice you give to others onto yourself
I’ve done that a couple times already but obviously I’d like to take it further like ask for her phone number or something. I’m not sure how to go about it :frown:

There’s only a couple minute time before the swimming lesson starts that I can talk to her so obviously I can’t get into a proper conversation :frown:

why not try bring up a conversation about social media, like instagram or something and ask for that?
Act like you're uninterested in him and he'll be begging for your attention.
I’ve done that a couple times already but obviously I’d like to take it further like ask for her phone number or something. I’m not sure how to go about it :frown:

There’s only a couple minute time before the swimming lesson starts that I can talk to her so obviously I can’t get into a proper conversation :frown:

Omg I’m the same, but just try to talk straight away and pretend you just got off the phone to someone. That way you can say “oh btw whats your number?”
Original post by hannxm
Act like you're uninterested in him and he'll be begging for your attention.

hmmm...I started doing this for the last few days

If he has a life he'l just forget about you and move on lol
Original post by ChickenMadness
If he has a life he'l just forget about you and move on lol

you have to actually care about someone in the first place to forget about them and move on lol
Reply 17

that's the worst advice you can take :lol: (no offence to the poster) - that works on girls but not on guys.

Guys are actually straightforward and think logically. Just show him attention, talk to him, touch him, compliment, idk. It's not that hard
whip your viet-schlong out and hope for the best.
Original post by eden3
that's the worst advice you can take :lol: (no offence to the poster) - that works on girls but not on guys.

Guys are actually straightforward and think logically. Just show him attention, talk to him, touch him, compliment, idk. It's not that hard

Seriously I always thought it would be simple with guys but its proven difficult

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending