The Student Room Group

Twitter employee deactivated Trump on last day

Scroll to see replies

Original post by generallee
Hmm, the lefties have orgasms over the removal of free speech.

What exactly does that say about them do we think?

Yup, you got it...

jesus christ why do people always get this wrong? the right to free speech is not the obligation to free speech. you can speak, just not everyone must give you their platform, go find your own platform. You dont have the right to trespass into everyones house and force them to listen to you.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Well that's simply not true now, is it?

Using their last day to mess with company property based on a personal disagreement? No business I've ever heard of prioritises that sort of person
Original post by GonvilleBromhead
Using their last day to mess with company property based on a personal disagreement? No business I've ever heard of prioritises that sort of person

Referring to the prank not being special.

Wonder how your opinion would change if it was Corbyn's account that got deactivated.

If it is known it may harm their chances of a new job. However they can probably dine out on the story for a long time.
How brave
Reply 25
That employee is going to look real bad going into their next job, but as a leaving prank goes its alright - nothing special.

Not special? It's front page news on most media outlets.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 26
Is it possible to give knighthoods to Americans?
Original post by Doonesbury

That doesn't really require much ingenuity though.
Reply 28
Original post by Chief Wiggum
That doesn't really require much ingenuity though.

GPWM
Good cathartic memeing is good.

GPWM

Guidelines for Participatory Water Management?

Spoiler

Bah, just another Trumpophobe who can't handle it... Impossible to picture what it will be like when he goes, possibly after two terms. It will be like tumbleweed, Twitter will never be the same.
(edited 6 years ago)

Wonder how your opinion would change if it was Corbyn's account that got deactivated.

Surely he doesn't have one?! :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by zhog
Surely he doesn't have one?! :biggrin:

1.6 million followers...

Because it's about Trump. As a leaving prank, messing with someones account is school level

Ah I see - see above.

Wouldn't. I'd say the exact same thing because principles are more important than personal agreement or disagreement - a concept more people should take on board
Reply 34
Because it's about Trump. As a leaving prank, messing with someones account is school level

I'm not sure many school kids have god-level access to Trump's Twitter.

It might have been technically easy thing to do for the person in question. Doesn't mean it wasn't a very ballsy action. (Or exceedingly stupid depending on your POV.)
....It was me
I'm not sure many school kids have god-level access to Trump's Twitter.

It might have been technically easy thing to do for the person in question. Doesn't mean it wasn't a very ballsy action. (Or exceedingly stupid depending on your POV.)

I think at least one does.

Yeah, I'd say both to be honest
trump is an orange ****
(edited 6 years ago)
People just can't handle the truth.

And the truth is most people are against Islam in the West and against massive third world immigration.
Original post by Emms98
Is it possible to give knighthoods to Americans?
If you start the petition I'll sign it.

:work:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending