London

Scroll to see replies

History offer so happy yassssssssssss
(edited 6 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Shivay1234
So I got 5A*’s and 5A’s at GCSE, i’m predicted A*AA for A level which is also my entry requirements! Wbu?😁

I am predicted A*A*AA and I got 9A* A B for GCSEs
So anxious, still haven't heard back :frown:
Original post by Kaedra
Hey guys, the 'Upload Documents' link hasn't disappeared even though I uploaded my document weeks ago, should I check with UCL? They said not to contact them requesting confirmation that they'd recieved it :s-smilie:

I think it’s a glitch with the website, the same happened for me and many others! Try uploading the same document again, it should then disappear and UCL will email you confirming that they’ve recieved your documents :smile:
Reply 183
Original post by sophievh
Got an offer in modern languages! (French & Spanish)

omg well done!! ps what are ur stats and when did you apply?
Original post by SuperHuman98
I got the same the essay question is on UCAS track although mine is a 500word limit so not really an essay lol :biggrin:.

yeah me too i just assumed it was an essay bc it's 500 words+?? like not a long essay but... idk. do you have any idea what it's about and how we send it???
Original post by sofia00
yeah me too i just assumed it was an essay bc it's 500 words+?? like not a long essay but... idk. do you have any idea what it's about and how we send it???

Opps I read it wrong before I thought it was 500 words maximum but its actually minimum xD. I will probs just do around 700 words. Idk how we send it
Original post by SuperHuman98
Opps I read it wrong before I thought it was 500 words maximum but its actually minimum xD. I will probs just do around 700 words. Idk how we send it

yeah me neither?? why is there no info on how to actually do it lol
Original post by sophievh
I think it’s a glitch with the website, the same happened for me and many others! Try uploading the same document again, it should then disappear and UCL will email you confirming that they’ve recieved your documents :smile:

Thanks, it seems to have worked :smile: Now I just have to hope I'm not rejected for uploading a late document (even if the first one was before the deadline...)

Side note - does everyone get asked for Maths UMS? My module scores aren't on my UCAS as they weren't "cashed in" for an AS... Cambridge and Imperial both asked for UMS but I don't know if I'd need to contact UCL directly :redface:
Hey,

I'm applying to Physics BSc (F300)

GCSEs: 10A 1B 1C
A Levels: Maths, Physics, Biology, AS Further Mathematics
A Level Predictions: A*AAa respectively

Maths: C1 C2 C3 C4 M1 S1
Further Maths: FP1 FP2 M2

I'd really like to do the Theoretical Physics course but I won't have an A Level in Further Maths as my school doesn't offer the qualification and I'm already teaching the AS to myself. Would it be reasonable that I could transfer to the Theoretical Physics course?
(edited 6 years ago)
guys what's this essay thingy for history?:0 My offer didn't come with anything about it! Could it be bc I have History w/ Year Abroad??
Original post by aa2018
omg well done!! ps what are ur stats and when did you apply?

Ahh thank you so much!
I applied on the 10.10.17 :smile:
GCSEs - 10A*s and 1A
A Levels - French, Spanish, History & Biology
Predictions - 4A*s
Original post by Kaedra
Thanks, it seems to have worked :smile: Now I just have to hope I'm not rejected for uploading a late document (even if the first one was before the deadline...)

Side note - does everyone get asked for Maths UMS? My module scores aren't on my UCAS as they weren't "cashed in" for an AS... Cambridge and Imperial both asked for UMS but I don't know if I'd need to contact UCL directly :redface:

Don’t worry, they won’t reject you if it’s late! I reuploaded mine 2 weeks after the deadline & I still got an offer so I think they’re aware that there have been problems with the portal 😅
Glad it worked though, and good luck!
I am studying in Canada, so I basically have no idea if UCL will like me :frown:
I am not taking IB or A level. (only AP and SATs) . My marks meet every single requirement on UCL website for Canadian students, but UCL hasn't. asked me about my school grades yet.

UCL only asks me for the A level math qualifications, which I have none.
All of these just make me nervous.

applying for Economics ( waiting and waiting)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Demesne7
guys what's this essay thingy for history?:0 My offer didn't come with anything about it! Could it be bc I have History w/ Year Abroad??

Yeah neither did mine!!?!?! I'm applying for normal History (V100) and it just came back with an AAA offer.
Original post by tryhard101
Got an offer for MSci Neuroscience today!! Overjoyed. Was a gruelling three weeks wait ;-;;

Congrats!!! Can I ask what your predicted grades were, I'm kind of worried lol. Also when did you apply?
Original post by Kevin:)
Yeah neither did mine!!?!?! I'm applying for normal History (V100) and it just came back with an AAA offer.

oh i'm not sure?? a pass on the question lowers your offer to AAB. maybe it's a contextual thing? i go to an underperforming state school haha
Hey everyone, UCL told me that in the portal after you have uploaded the file there will still be upload a new file button until they have downloaded the file you uploaded.
Original post by ppkazandzhiev
Hey everyone, UCL told me that in the portal after you have uploaded the file there will still be upload a new file button until they have downloaded the file you uploaded.

Ohh that makes so much sense thanks!
I applied for Computer Science
There’s no place in my portal to upload any docs
Is this a problem?
Original post by MayaUnknown
Congrats!!! Can I ask what your predicted grades were, I'm kind of worried lol. Also when did you apply?

Thanks!! I applied around October 15. Not sure bout my predicted grades cuz our teachers don’t release them but it should be straight As (my country’s edu system doesn’t offer A*)

Latest

Trending

Trending