The Student Room Group

I feel like im losing all my friends

I've lost a whole group of friends in the last year and 2 days ago another one of my friend's said that I and another person were getting really close and she just didn't wanna be friends I was fine with that because it wasn't my first time with this girl but, still it was annoying. but today I was texting my best friend and shes just talking to some other girl from our old friend group like they are friends again while telling me that she doesn't know how the conversation even started, and she ignored me and didn't reply for a while and even though now she has she didn't want to hold up a conversation... I honestly feel lost and not depressed but just really really sad, can anyone help and possibly tell me why this could be happening, however, understand that this is only an outline of what has happened.
have u changed or maybe people are finding it hard 2 be friends with u and others maybe u could try amd join one of their friend groups that they have been joining in with
As I got older friends dropped off like flies. In the end only your true friends stick around. I now honestly only have about 3 close friends, two of which are my mother and my husband!!

You don’t need friends like this who ignore you and don’t reply, friends shouldn’t make you feel sh*t about yourself or let you down. Could you try some new activities or something to branch out and try and meet a different group of people?
Original post by NikolettaNika
I've lost a whole group of friends in the last year and 2 days ago another one of my friend's said that I and another person were getting really close and she just didn't wanna be friends I was fine with that because it wasn't my first time with this girl but, still it was annoying. but today I was texting my best friend and shes just talking to some other girl from our old friend group like they are friends again while telling me that she doesn't know how the conversation even started, and she ignored me and didn't reply for a while and even though now she has she didn't want to hold up a conversation... I honestly feel lost and not depressed but just really really sad, can anyone help and possibly tell me why this could be happening, however, understand that this is only an outline of what has happened.

Honestly don't let her thoughts, feelings and opinions get to you. Frankly speaking she could just go and do one. You don't need that much negativity in your life and if she is bringing negativity in your life then get rid of her. Focus on yourself. Friends don't always last forever. Some day or another you'll find someone who's compatible with you. People like her shouldn't be your friend any longer tbh. Like I can tell you honestly that what I've just read about her saying she doesn't want to be your friend just shows how immature she really is and that's absolutely pathetic. There's no point in even telling her to 'grow up' coz that's not even gonna do her any good so it's better if you just get rid of her for good. I know sometimes it's hard since you've been friends for ages but as time goes on it'll all get better. I hope this helped you in some way. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by NikolettaNika

i pray you are in a happier place right now, God Bless truly. May God be with you all the days of your life, and bless you greatly- just as you deserve. God will direct the best people to you, make sure you're open to friendships too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending