The Student Room Group

What's up with shisha and vaping?

Why is everybody my age starting to vape or smoke shisha. Whether it be with tobacco or without. My best friend has started vaping and i am scared for her and i can't stop her... from a somebody who vapes or smokes shisha, why? I promise i will be understanding...

Scroll to see replies

mali mandem odt
Reply 2
Original post by Laissez‒faire
mali mandem odt

??????????
Original post by Taz554:-)
Why is everybody my age starting to vape or smoke shisha. Whether it be with tobacco or without. My best friend has started vaping and i am scared for her and i can't stop her... from a somebody who vapes or smokes shisha, why? I promise i will be understanding...

New trend?
??????????

smoke khat erryday
Reply 5
smoke khat erryday

idc that doesnt help
idc that doesnt help

dont let ajnabi mandems know ygm
Reply 7
dont let ajnabi mandems know ygm

i DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE LANGUAGE YOU ARE USING!!

warya loooooool :rofl:
Reply 9
Original post by laissez‒faire
warya loooooool :rofl:

still don't!!! Be productive and helpful or get lost!!!!
Shisha and chill :ahee:
It's just a new trend and cool thing to do now. It's damaging to the lungs slightly but nowhere near as bad as cigarettes. I wouldn't worry about her; she can do what she likes.

Reply 12
Original post by hannxm
It's just a new trend and cool thing to do now. It's damaging to the lungs slightly but nowhere near as bad as cigarettes. I wouldn't worry about her; she can do what she likes.

okay thanks!!! but how do u know it is not damaging to the lungs! It says it is as bad as doing 100 cigarettes?!

Aj-Nabi means stranger just letting you know.
(edited 6 years ago)
I said it was slightly damaging to the lungs? :s-smilie: They do kill lung cells but a considerably lower percentage (without tobacco of course) than cigarettes.

okay thanks!!! but how do u know it is not damaging to the lungs! It says it is as bad as doing 100 cigarettes?!
Reply 15
Original post by MiszShortee786

if it was spelt correctly then i would have known what he was on about. I understand somali
Original post by hannxm
I said it was slightly damaging to the lungs? :s-smilie: They do kill lung cells but a considerably lower percentage (without tobacco of course) than cigarettes.

Hence why many individuals think vaping is safer then cigarettes?

As vaping has a variety of flavors?
if it was spelt correctly then i would have known what he was on about. I understand somali

LOL now you know. :smile:
Original post by MiszShortee786

We Arabs say it too
smoke khat erryday

U r suppose to chew khat?! U can’t use it for smoking

Quick Reply

Latest