The Student Room Group

How did your BMAT go?

Anyone else find section 1 really difficult?
I struggled for time on both sections. At least the essay was okay...
So what are you expecting and how did it go?
Reply 1
Original post by Ali Bomaye!
Anyone else find section 1 really difficult?
I struggled for time on both sections. At least the essay was okay...
So what are you expecting and how did it go?

section 1 was f******* deadly. Like I could feel my individual brain cells casually fading away. i guessed like over a dozen questions on section 1. Section 2 was meh.
Section 3 was very boring I wanted something more intense more stimulating. Topics were so dull i lacked inspiration.
I thought S2 was the worst, ran out of time so had to guess at least about a third of the question...

S3 was terrible as well...thank goodness I didn't end up applying to UCL.
Reply 3
Section 1 was definitely the worst :frown: which essays did you guys pick?
Reply 4
Section 1 was probably the worst section 1 I've done. Section 2 was also terrible lol, i guessed a fair amount while everyone else seemed to find it easy. No idea what to think about my essay, I answered all parts of the question but am not sure about how well I communicated my points and sadly I did apply to UCL as well, so if my essay's crap, that's out the window and Oxford is definitely gone :/
Reply 5
I dint remeber how many questions I guessed, but do you guys know which number the question about t [mod deleted - do not discuss specific questions]
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by BULL14
I dint remeber how many questions I guessed, but do you guys know which number the question about t [mod deleted - do not discuss specific questions]

??
Reply 7
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
??

Removed by mod
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by BULL14
Removed by mod

Hi, you can't discuss any specifics from the exam until the end of November.

Thanks
I picked the third essay because it suited my strengths the most. Yeah that was the hardest section 1 I've ever done by far.
Original post by ForestCat
Hi, you can't discuss any specifics from the exam until the end of November.

Thanks

why not? are people still taking the BMAT?
Original post by bob12389
why not? are people still taking the BMAT?

All of the Cambridge admissions tests have an embargo until November 24th. TSR is just following the rules.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4934792
Original post by ForestCat
All of the Cambridge admissions tests have an embargo until November 24th. TSR is just following the rules.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4934792

ohhhhh i didnt realise that! thanks x
Original post by bob12389
ohhhhh i didnt realise that! thanks x

No problem. If I remember correctly it used to only be until the day after testing but it seems like they’ve extended it until results. Very annoying, as I know how much I need to talk about exams after I’ve done them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending