The Student Room Group

My boyfriend has left the country

And I'm so lonely without him.
His visa expired.
I don't think he can make it work.
Our families don't know about it since he is from a different country.
I am so depressed and miss him being here with me.
Reply 1
How long you been together? We'll need some background before I can properly begin helping. Please be strong, I am in the same boat. I need my girlfriend but distance makes this impossible. Have a cry about it because you'll feel better, then think about the options you guys have.
Reply 2
We were talking since December and together since April. He was my rock. He was the kindest person I ever met. It's so hard to think I may never see him again.
Reply 3
bump
Reply 4
Could you not save money to go see him for a little while instead?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
bump

Where is he from?
Do you want me to sponsor him?
Original post by TaintedLight

Start a monthly donation now to TaintedLight and help change lives.
Are you still in regular contact with him? Is it possible for him to come back to the country, or you could go to visit him, or meet in the middle and have a holiday for a week or so?

In terms of coping with missing him, try to keep your mind occupied. Go out with friends and try to have a good time. Keeping things to yourself only and staying in your room will only give you more time to feel sad. Try to do things that make you happy, until you and your boyfriend work out what to do next.

yes sir

I wish :frown:
Original post by Texxers
Where is he from?

Nigeria. He was the kindest boyfriend I ever had
Original post by cheesecakelove
Are you still in regular contact with him? Is it possible for him to come back to the country, or you could go to visit him, or meet in the middle and have a holiday for a week or so?

In terms of coping with missing him, try to keep your mind occupied. Go out with friends and try to have a good time. Keeping things to yourself only and staying in your room will only give you more time to feel sad. Try to do things that make you happy, until you and your boyfriend work out what to do next.

We are. I don't think he can come back without a visa. I can't go there cause my family do not know about it. I am trying to keep my mind off him but everything reminds me of him and no one's company is as good as his.
When you're too chicken to dump them face to face.

So you move countries lmao
Reply 14
Original post by ChickenMadness

LMFAO lowkey felt bad for laughing at this :rofl:
Original post by ChickenMadness

loool
Original post by Anonymous
We are. I don't think he can come back without a visa. I can't go there cause my family do not know about it. I am trying to keep my mind off him but everything reminds me of him and no one's company is as good as his.

Why can't you tell your family about your relationship?
Original post by cheesecakelove
Why can't you tell your family about your relationship?

he's from a different background, he's black and I'm asian :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending