The Student Room Group

Christmas gifts suggestions for partner's Family members?

We always spend Christmas at his parent's house. And for the last few years, i've been over there, we'd not gotten any members of his family any gifts (mostly as he chooses not to).

But now i feel bad, seeing as his parents tend to get me a few things for christmas, and last year my partners siblings got me a few items for christmas, so i'd like to return the gesture.

He has 3 sisters, and 1 brother, one aged 13 years old, and the rest are all over the age of 19. So i'm lost as to what i could get them, was thinking if anyone has suggestions.

Same with his parents.
I'm getting my boyfriend's parents a box of chocolates. They're American so I thought they'd like trying British chocolate.
Boots do their 3 for the price of 2 gifts on a range of gift boxes that include make up, bath bombs, body scrubs etc so you could cover the 3 sisters gifts there and only pay for 2 gifts.

The 13 year old brother could have many interests. Gift vouchers for that age group or hard cash in a card so he can get something himself are popular. After having 4 sons myself they hate useless teen gifts and prefer the cash!
Reply 3
Original post by Bernadette04
Boots do their 3 for the price of 2 gifts on a range of gift boxes that include make up, bath bombs, body scrubs etc so you could cover the 3 sisters gifts there and only pay for 2 gifts.

The 13 year old brother could have many interests. Gift vouchers for that age group or hard cash in a card so he can get something himself are popular. After having 4 sons myself they hate useless teen gifts and prefer the cash!

I'll look into the whole boots gift sets as you've suggested.

As-well as the gift card idea. thankyou!
Reply 4
Original post by DrawTheLine
I'm getting my boyfriend's parents a box of chocolates. They're American so I thought they'd like trying British chocolate.

But my partner's parents aren't American. They're Irish. :colondollar:
Original post by Dannit2
But my partner's parents aren't American. They're Irish. :colondollar:

You can still get them chocolates even if they're Irish.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending