The Student Room Group

Second Maintenance Loan Payment

Hi,

I was just wondering if you need to register at your university again once you come back after Christmas in order to receive your second maintenance loan payment.

Thank you.
Original post by Rara_1505
Hi,

I was just wondering if you need to register at your university again once you come back after Christmas in order to receive your second maintenance loan payment.

Thank you.

Hi Rara_1505,

Confirmation of registration is required only once, your university would only confirm with us again if were not in attendance, suspend, withdraw or transfer from your course.

Thanks Rona
Reply 2
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi Rara_1505,

Confirmation of registration is required only once, your university would only confirm with us again if were not in attendance, suspend, withdraw or transfer from your course.

Thanks Rona

Ok thank you! So if the loan is scheduled to be payed on the 8th of January it should come into my account around that time?
Original post by Rara_1505
Ok thank you! So if the loan is scheduled to be payed on the 8th of January it should come into my account around that time?

Hi Rara_1505,

Yes, check your online account, under payments tab, three to five days prior and you will see the payment submitted.

Regards Rona
Reply 4
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi Rara_1505,

Yes, check your online account, under payments tab, three to five days prior and you will see the payment submitted.

Regards Rona

Ok! Thank you for all your help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending