The Student Room Group

Why do I fall for so many guys??

Basically I always end up falling for guys and I don't want to. For e.g I currently like a guy who I really don't want to. How can I stop falling for boys??

Scroll to see replies

Fall for a girl?
or just stop having any kind of expectations.
Reply 2
Attachment not found

Have you tried replacing your love for meat with love for the lord? Just saying, it's a higher calling
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I always end up falling for guys and I don't want to. For e.g I currently like a guy who I really don't want to. How can I stop falling for boys??

Should've gone to Specsavers.

(edited 6 years ago)
This is me!
Wear your shoes the right way. Maybe you aren't tying your laces properly and they keep untying and tripping you? :dontknow:
understand that you can simply be friends with boys. get over your crushes if it's causing you such a major problem.
I am in the exact same situation, and no matter how hard you try, you can't stop!
Reply 8
I am in the exact same situation, and no matter how hard you try, you can't stop!

Someone who understands!
Reply 9
Original post by TheAlchemistress
This is me!

It's a hard life 🙁 lol
Original post by entertainmyfaith
understand that you can simply be friends with boys. get over your crushes if it's causing you such a major problem.

I do have guy friends that I'm just friends with. But unfortunately I have a tendency to fall for guys way too quickly 🙄
I do have guy friends that I'm just friends with. But unfortunately I have a tendency to fall for guys way too quickly 🙄

learn to control your feelings a little, maybe interact with boys in the mentality that you're gonna be friends. having crushes sucks sometimes, i liked a guy for over two years and he ended up moving schools- took me a while to get over him.
. i will be honest, the guy that i like (and am trying NOT to like) doesn't even speak to me. We don't even know each other! I know it is stupid but I find myself attempting to catch his eye and thinking of conversation starters! I don't know why I fancy him and I can't even tell my friends because whenever I have brought the topic up, they have been like 'how can you like somebody but not want to?'. HE ISN'T EVEN MY TYPE! He is the kinda person I DON'T like (as in fancy) ; blonde, quiet, dim/stupid, bigheaded, bragging about his wealth, not taller than me and bad at holding convo.
. i will be honest, the guy that i like (and am trying NOT to like) doesn't even speak to me. We don't even know each other! I know it is stupid but I find myself attempting to catch his eye and thinking of conversation starters! I don't know why I fancy him and I can't even tell my friends because whenever I have brought the topic up, they have been like 'how can you like somebody but not want to?'. HE ISN'T EVEN MY TYPE! He is the kinda person I DON'T like (as in fancy) ; blonde, quiet, dim/stupid, bigheaded, bragging about his wealth, not taller than me and bad at holding convo.

dont stress lol I'm a guy and I used to do this to girls.. probably will again when another catches my eye. Feels stupid but you know if you actually got to know them you'd probably go off them quite fast - I tried it once :bigsmile:
should message me, I'm literally the opposite of the guy you described but we sound similar :aetsch:

Spoiler

Maybe reading the Bible??

I just learned to restrain myself (from falling for girls). I didn't want to fall for anyone anymore, and so I would nip any burgeoning desire to be with someone in the bud, in much the same way as I always had done when I would learn that they were taken.
You long for companionship

Posted from TSR Mobile
you have issues daddy
you have issues mommy
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I just learned to restrain myself (from falling for girls). I didn't want to fall for anyone anymore, and so I would nip any burgeoning desire to be with someone in the bud, in much the same way as I always had done when I would learn that they were taken.

How did you nip it in the bud?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending