The Student Room Group

ALL the GUYS Listen up !!

If a girl had a crush on you and you found out. And you've never spoken to her. Also if she's alright looking :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What would you do ?
Reply 2
Walk up to her and ask her out duh
(I'm a girl tho and I think it would be better to be straightforward)
Good luck :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
nothing
Your crush found out I guess.
Reply 5
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Your crush found out I guess.

LOOL yep this was 6 months ago but I think he misunderstood smth I put up on my social media and yh it was really awks and some drama happened and the whole school found out I like him but till like now nothing has happened. Obviously I don't like him anymore but like nothing has happened like he hasn't spoke to me or anything
Original post by Anonymous
If a girl had a crush on you and you found out. And you've never spoken to her. Also if she's alright looking :smile:

Nothing. It's better that someone thinks I'm all that, than knows that I am not.

Ask her to play a game

Literally? Nothing at all. I'm very happily taken!

Hypothetically if I was single? Well honestly, probably nothing. Maybe be a little more proactive about saying Hi but otherwise, nothing. If she's not willing to, then I don't see why I should be. If she did end up trying to interact/hang out, then maybe I could gauge her a bit better to know what kind of person she is.
Reply 9
Original post by Shabby33
Ask her to play a game

HUH
Original post by Sykeology

Hypothetically if I was single? Well honestly, probably nothing. Maybe be a little more proactive about saying Hi but otherwise, nothing. If she's not willing to, then I don't see why I should be. If she did end up trying to interact/hang out, then maybe I could gauge her a bit better to know what kind of person she is.

Well isnt that dandy
Original post by Sykeology

Hmm but what if she's shy and you know she's shy
Reply 12
Try and find something we've got common ground on.
HUH

Ask her to play any game but Hide and Seek because its quite hard to find girls like her :smile:
Reply 14
Is this a question??
Original post by Nerry
Is this a question??

yep what you do if you were in this situation
Ask her if she wants to go get 1pc chicken and chips
Avoid the girl, i've faced such scenarios multiple times and this is literally what I did every time. (this is defo not the answer you are looking for.)

Maybe try and message her on fb, or try to talk to her irl. Try to find out if she would want to do anything xD
Reply 19
yep what you do if you were in this situation

then go up to her and speak to her obviously

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending