The Student Room Group

Do you think Middle eastern girls are pretty?

Scroll to see replies

europeans are so pretty @AryanGh
Reply 41
Original post by faloodeh
Some ETHNICITIES in the 'Middle East' :

Arabs, Azerbaijanis, Kurds, Persians, Turks, Arameans, Armenians, Assyrians, Balochs, Berbers, Copts, Druze, Gilaks, Jews, Kawliya, Lurs, Mandeans, Mazanderanis, Nawar, Samaritans, Shabaks, Talishis, Tats, Turkomans, Yazidis, and Zazas. (according to a quick google search!)

So which one are you talking about? :smile:

Jewish girls are the pengest :love:
Original post by eden3
Jewish girls are the pengest :love:

:colondollar: talk hebrew to me

noadnu lihiyot yakhad
Reply 43
Original post by faloodeh
:colondollar: talk hebrew to me

noadnu lihiyot yakhad

I can't do Hebrew - how about Yiddish? :colondollar:

[video="youtube;sX2rm-jLLFY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX2rm-jLLFY[/video]
Afghan girls are pretty
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Thanks. May I ask why this is, to why they don't consider themselves Arab? Just curious.

Some just like to identify as simply 'Lebanese' and separate themselves from the rest of the Arab world, partly due to political and religious reasons. Almost half of Lebanon is Christian and from this group it is primarily the Maronites that don't identify as Arabs and call themselves Phoenicians. Most of the world, when they hear Arab, instinctively associate this with Islam and this is why Lebanese Christians try to make it clear that they are not the same type of Arab, keeping alive the fact that their roots are Phoenician, despite the fact that today only very few can actually speak the Phoenician language.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by eden3
This is not the case to my understanding. I have yet to meet one who does not consider themselves Arab.

A lot of Syrians, Palestinians and Jordanians have some European ancestry but they all consider themselves Arab too.

Just because you haven't met a Lebanese that doesn't consider themselves Arab doesn't mean Lebanese who don't consider themselves Arab don't exist. That's a bit of a narrow-minded judgment, hun.
Original post by Anonymous
Afghan girls are pretty

Are you a girl or boy?
Reply 48
Original post by wonderuss
Just because you haven't met a Lebanese that doesn't consider themselves Arab doesn't mean Lebanese who don't consider themselves Arab don't exist. That's a bit of a narrow-minded judgment, hun.

Christian, Muslim, they all speak Arabic and are classed as Arab whether they like it or not. No-one is pure 100% Arab or Phoenician or any certain ethnicity.... Lebanon is a member of the Arab League.

If they really didn't want to be looked at as Arab they'd invent their own language and revoke their membership. Whatever, people can call themselves whatever they want tbh. Whatever helps them sleep at night lmao
Original post by Anonymous
Are you a girl or boy?

Male
Original post by eden3
Christian, Muslim, they all speak Arabic and are classed as Arab whether they like it or not. No-one is pure 100% Arab or Phoenician or any certain ethnicity.... Lebanon is a member of the Arab League.

Nobody denied that they are all classed as Arab. I'm simply pointing out that some Lebanese people don't like to be called Arab, which I've explained the reasons for above.

Original post by eden3
If they really didn't want to be looked at as Arab they'd invent their own language and revoke their membership.

You want people who don't like to be classed as Arab to invent their own language? Not sure if you're serious or not but um...ok then.
Original post by wonderuss
Nobody denied that they are all classed as Arab. I'm simply pointing out that some Lebanese people don't like to be called Arab, which I've explained the reasons for above.

You want people who don't like to be classed as Arab to invent their own language? Not sure if you're serious or not but um...ok then.

Not only that, Somalia is also part of the Arab league and no one considers them Arab. It's an irrelevant metric.
Original post by Laissez‒faire
Not only that, Somalia is also part of the Arab league and no one considers them Arab. It's an irrelevant metric.

Are you sonali?
Original post by Emerald777O
Are you sonali?

Nope
Original post by Laissez‒faire
Nope

Somalis are BLACK, not ARABS. I don't know insecure Somali person told you otherwise but we are B L A C K.
Not ARABS.
Somalis are BLACK, not ARABS. I don't know insecure Somali person told you otherwise but we are B L A C K.
Not ARABS.

I didn't say otherwise.
Not ARABS.

You know someone is pissed when they use caps :biggrin:
Honestly, the initial interactions I've had with lots and lots of middle eastern girls have been pretty negative. They've always looked down their noses at me as a white person in some way, and have tended to be ridiculously rude and selfish and have a massive sense of entitlement. But those are just my experiences, and I'm sure not all are like that.
Original post by XMaramena
Honestly, the initial interactions I've had with lots and lots of middle eastern girls have been pretty negative. They've always looked down their noses at me as a white person in some way, and have tended to be ridiculously rude and selfish and have a massive sense of entitlement. But those are just my experiences, and I'm sure not all are like that.

Many Arabs, for God knows what reason, do indeed have a massive sense of entitlement. But I can assure you that there are also many that are not like this, and I appreciate that you didn't generalise Arabs as a whole based on your experiences. As an Arab, I apologise on their behalf.
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't know insecure Somali person told you otherwise but we are B L A C K.
Not ARABS.

I don't know why but I've noticed that many Somali girls are insecure about where they're from. I've also noticed that some even like to detach themselves from other Somali girls and present themselves as separate from fellow Somalis as if they are ashamed or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending