The Student Room Group

What are UCAS status codes?

I got an email saying "use these status codes if you wish to open a student account"

- does that mean student bank account? what if you already have a direct debit bank account at 17 etc.
Reply 1
Yeah it's for bank accounts When you're going to uni, it's probably better to ditch your current account and open up a student current account with your bank or another one as you might get a better interest rate and some free perks, e.g. many banks will offer a 3 year rail or coach card and other benefits if you open a student account with them.
Original post by jsg9
Yeah it's for bank accounts When you're going to uni, it's probably better to ditch your current account and open up a student current account with your bank or another one as you might get a better interest rate and some free perks, e.g. many banks will offer a 3 year rail or coach card and other benefits if you open a student account with them.

Thanks. I euh had a quick stalk on your profile and I see you're interested in Biomedical Science? Thats what I'm applying to and I have 1 offer so far. But my first choice and others, is still 'considering' and I'm just sat here clicking refresh every hour on track :colondollar: researching whether they offer 'offers' on weekends. Apparently they do on Saturdays, but not Sundays. lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by TerribleGrades
Thanks. I euh had a quick stalk on your profile and I see you're interested in Biomedical Science? Thats why I'm applying to and I have 1 offer so far. But my first choice and others, is still 'considering' and I'm just sat here clicking refresh every hour on track :colondollar: researching whether they offer 'offers' on weekends. Apparently they do on Saturdays, but not Sundays. lol

Yeah I am, but I actually haven't applied for any biomed courses for 2018 entry. I want to be a medic and I've left my 5th choice empty, but I hope to intercalate in some area of Biomedical Science. I'm the same checking my emails for updates, I've got to wait to be invited to interview or rejected before I'll start seeing offers lol. Where's your offer from if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending