Reply 60
Original post by TheAlchemistress
😂😂 to be honest you have pretty eyes too. 😂

@Kevin Hodge
@shameful_burrito

I laugh at him all the time. 😂

Why thank you mayne :colone:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Wait, wait. Order, order. Pastor GAINZ has a sermon for y’all...

I think you should go for the second guy that you liked cause if you liked the first guy enough then you wouldn’t have had a crush on the second guy, right? :holmes: @eden3

PRAIIISE GAWWWD.... that was a CLEAN EPIPHANY you just came to ... ay mayne das some CLEAN advice... she should go for the 2nd one
Reply 61
I think they both have GFs though.

That's a shame mayne.

But I heard @Kevin Hodge is single... :holmes:
Reply 62
if they asked you for a threesome, would you say yes?
Do you fantasise being together with them for years to come equally as much as the other?
That’s where your charm comes in :wink:
You gotta go up to you and talk to him and make him feel comfortable. I’m an introvert too and I don’t speak to many people either. I will only really speak to people once I’m really comfortable around them (even then I don’t speak much but that’s besides the point 😂). He could be really shy too so it’ll boost his confidence.

But that's the problem he is an internal student I am an external, we have different lessons to each other, plus he is always his GF (not sure) and he prefers to hang out with the internal students. Plus the girls he hangs out with some are nice but his GF doesn't look friendly.

@eden3
@tasha_tah
@Lychee627
Original post by eden3
That's a shame mayne.

Or am I? :colone:

Spoiler

But that's the problem he is an internal student I am an external, we have different lessons to each other, plus he is always his GF (not sure) and he prefers to hang out with the internal students. Plus the girls he hangs out with some are nice but his GF doesn't look friendly.

@eden3
@tasha_tah
@Lychee627

Well if he does have a Gf how can you become his gf? :eek: :cry: Okay do 1 thing first , find out if he has a gf or not?
Original post by Lychee627
Ohhh , well stay on the first guy then? Whats internal , or do you mean international lool?
Probably wants no girl then? So what are the reasons you are interested then?

No worries :h:

So they have a secondary school and sixth form. An internal student is someone who has attended the secondary school and now goes to the sixth form. External student is someone who hasn't gone to the secondary school and came from another secondary school and is now at the sixth form.
Reply 68

@eden3
@tasha_tah
@Lychee627

hmmm what about the other guy?
Or am I? :colone:

Spoiler

... wait... you and @Lord Samosa broke up? :sad:
Original post by eden3
That's a shame mayne.

He is like my brother. 😂
Original post by Yaboi
if they asked you for a threesome, would you say yes?

No.
Original post by eden3
hmmm what about the other guy?

... wait... you and @Lord Samosa broke up? :sad:

I heard rumours that @Lord Samosa was cheating on me :frown:
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Do you fantasise being together with them for years to come equally as much as the other?

Not really sure.
So they have a secondary school and sixth form. An internal student is someone who has attended the secondary school and now goes to the sixth form. External student is someone who hasn't gone to the secondary school and came from another secondary school and is now at the sixth form.

Ohhh ours schools dont work like that ahh! But thats going to be well hard considering he has been there for more than 5 years?
Shes only gonna break break break your heart
Well if he does have a Gf how can you become his gf? :eek: :cry: Okay do 1 thing first , find out if he has a gf or not?

My team is working on that, don't worry. 😉

@eden3
@tasha_tah
@Lychee627

This is where your detective skills come in. You need to investigate this situation further like the FBI and figure out what his relationship really is. Then, you need to say FAWK IT and YOLO it and find a way to go up and speak to him. You need to be confident in yourself and find the right opportunity to go up and speak to him.
I heard rumours that @Lord Samosa was cheating on me :frown:

Awwww
Ohhh ours schools dont work like that ahh! But thats going to be well hard considering he has been there for more than 5 years?

Yep, known her longer.
My team is working on that, don't worry. 😉

Okay find out for me then I'll tell you what to do next dw :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending