The Student Room Group

health and social care level 3

Hi, I am currently doing HSC level 3 and I am in year 2, I am struggling a lot doing the coursework even tho last year I got distinction in almost all units, I was wondering if anyone could help me or give me some advice, I would really appreciate it. Thanks xx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meriembuxtas
Hi, I am currently doing HSC level 3 and I am in year 2, I am struggling a lot doing the coursework even tho last year I got distinction in almost all units, I was wondering if anyone could help me or give me some advice, I would really appreciate it. Thanks xx

Are you struggling with the workload or finding the content difficult to understand?
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Are you struggling with the workload or finding the content difficult to understand?

I struggle a lot just to understand it and it takes me too long to finish it
I struggle a lot just to understand it and it takes me too long to finish it

What units are you doing?
Original post by ILuvFood1234
What units are you doing?

I am now doing unit 8 and 22
Reply 5

im in year 13 too and currently doing unit 8< i'm finding it so difficult especially from M2 onwards. It also doesn't help that my teacher is awful and has no clue what is going on so i can't even go to her for advice.
Original post by k_eels
im in year 13 too and currently doing unit 8< i'm finding it so difficult especially from M2 onwards. It also doesn't help that my teacher is awful and has no clue what is going on so i can't even go to her for advice.

Sorry for the late reply guys however I got unit 8 work from last year if anyone is interested and it helps anybody out?

Please let me know,

Thank you. :smile:
Original post by MiszShortee786
Sorry for the late reply guys however I got unit 8 work from last year if anyone is interested and it helps anybody out?

Please let me know,

Hi I would really appreciate if you can send me the notes or anything that can help me complete my unit 8 as I am stuck.

Thank you so much for your help :smile:
Hi I would really appreciate if you can send me the notes or anything that can help me complete my unit 8 as I am stuck.

Thank you so much for your help :smile:

No worries. 😀. What part are you stuck on may I ask?

Pm me your email please? Thank you. 😃
Reply 9

Please let me know,

I need unit 9,10,12,
Original post by Chiland
I need unit 9,10,12,

Send me your email please? And do you want the full units? Or parts of it such as M and D?

Because Ive got Unit 10 full unit
Unit 12 im currently doing but I dont mind sending you it.

Pm me your email. :smile:
Reply 11
Send me your email please? And do you want the full units? Or parts of it such as M and D?

Because Ive got Unit 10 full unit
Unit 12 im currently doing but I dont mind sending you it.

Pm me your email. :smile:

rolandbig 11
@
gmail
.com
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 12
]rolandbig 11
@
gmail
.com
I’m in 6th form and have just started it. Could you ask your tutors to explain it because they may simplify it for you.
hey guys, I need help with unit 6 and 12, can anyone help me please? I would really appreciate it.
Reply 15
Hi, is there any way you can send me unit 12, we started about a week and am finding it really difficult to understand the assignments.

email: [email protected]

thank you.
hi guys is there anyone that can send me unit 7 please? i would really appreciate it.
PM me.
thanks
hi guys is there anyone that can send me unit 7 please? i would really appreciate it.
PM me.
thanks

Although I had to self study this unit I don't mind sending it to you. What criteria would you like from unit 7?
(edited 6 years ago)
hi guys is there anyone that can help me with unit 38 and 39 please?
Reply 19
Hi all, if anyone has Unit 8 it would be extremely useful, due very soon for me and i'm massively behind. Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending