The Student Room Group

My younger sister is pregnant before me

Scroll to see replies

Where you getting you're information? Cause i just looked it up, and it say's you're country has more than us? Also it's (Criticize).
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,
I am the oldest of 4 kids (im 18) and my younger sister is pregnant (17).
My problem is, is that im slightly jealous of her. Dont get me wrong, im happy for her and everything, but i feel as though i should be the first one pregnant as i am the first child.
I dont really know why i feel like this, and i didnt even think i would feel like this and i just dont know tbh
I didnt really know where to put this but i feel like i need to get it out there idk

Any advice is appreciated xx

no one cares
Reply 62
You're 18. This is your time for new experiences, enjoying your youth and working towards your future. A baby would take away so many of those opportunities.

I'm 26 and feel nowhere near ready to have kids. There's so much I'm still working on in my own life and so much more I want to experience.

Don't feel jealous. You'll have plenty of time for raising a family when you're older, have the education you want and are settled in a career you love - all whilst knowing you made the most of your young adulthood.
Original post by Officer Deeznuts
You're an idiot. You're literally making the rest of the people, that's British, in this chat look bad.

That *are British :wink:
Did your sister go to college?
You literally show, that the rumors, that flies around about the U.K has the worst education System. You literally make that true, good job! Dumbass British muck!!

Omg what a ****! Go and do your homework for school and get off here 😂😂😂😂
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
That *are British :wink:

He's such a ****, most probs a troll.
Omg what a ****! Go and do your homework for school and get off here 😂😂😂😂

He's such a ****, most probs a troll.

The funny part is, Britain's education system is universally regarded as one of the, if not THE, greatest in the world
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
The funny part is, Britain's education system is universally regarded as one of the, if not THE, greatest in the world

He's deluded, trying to make a point but then can't even form a proper sentence without error, blaming the 'I-Pad'. 😂😂😂
hahahahhahh shut the F u c k up f u c k i n g stupid british dummy. Their stupid cause having a kid at those ages is f u c k i n g retarded!

Are you some sort of troll poncing around calling everyone british? Looking for something retarded? Have a look in the mirror. And don't pretend you think it is acceptable to use that language or you would type it properly.
He's banned.
Hey,
My problem is, is that im slightly jealous of her. Dont get me wrong, im happy for her and everything, but i feel as though i should be the first one pregnant as i am the first child.
I dont really know why i feel like this, and i didnt even think i would feel like this and i just dont know tbh
I didnt really know where to put this but i feel like i need to get it out there idk

You shouldn't feel jealous. She got pregnant at a very young age and now has responsibility for another life, which she will ALWAYS have to put before herself no matter how ill, stressed or busy she is in life. She will always have to work around that baby and plan her life around him/her.

It's nice to have children, but ideally you should wait till your older and more financially stable to have them so you can provide the best for them.

You being the oldest is not a good reason for you to have a baby first. You are still young yourself.

Focus on being a good Aunty and helping your sister out as she will need plenty of help I'm sure.
Where you getting you're information? Cause i just looked it up, and it say's you're country has more than us? Also it's (Criticize).

Not being funny but you're literally roasting English people who SPEAK BLOODY ENGLISH. Can't exactly say we're wrong
Hey,

You need to get your life on track how can you be jealous , as if getting pregnant at 17 is an accomplishment , your family is foul.
Reply 73
getting pregnant at 17 is way to early
I will impregnate you if you want
Go get yourself pregnant if you jealous innit
Also to add to everything that everyone else has said you don't like,,,, actually have to have kids you know. Also your sister can kiss her social life goodbye, I'd be glad I'm not her. No offence.
Why? She just ruined her life basically.....
I can't even get a text back and you're jealous of getting pregnant.
Hey,

as a midwife hopeful I strongly urge you that your sister seeks help from the doctors and midwives. She must understand what options there are for her and that if she's able to cope with raising a child at the tender age of 17 then she has the right to!
However is she suffering from morning sickness or anything?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending