The Student Room Group

I have a crush on two guys at sixth form AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kevin Hodge
This is where your detective skills come in. You need to investigate this situation further like the FBI and figure out what his relationship really is. Then, you need to say FAWK IT and YOLO it and find a way to go up and speak to him. You need to be confident in yourself and find the right opportunity to go up and speak to him.

I am a detective on crack, I have a page on the first guy and everything. His name, personal details, subjects he takes and where he even sits for his subjects. 😂 I am on it.

@tasha_tah
@Lychee627
@eden3

As for the second guy only his name.
Original post by Lychee627
Okay find out for me then I'll tell you what to do next dw :tongue:

Thanks 😂😊
Everyone is on it! 👍
Original post by TheAlchemistress
I am a detective on crack, I have a page on the first guy and everything. His name, personal details, subjects he takes and where he even sits for his subjects. 😂 I am on it.

@tasha_tah
@Lychee627
@eden3

First guy it is you are going for then? Check him out on facebook?

He doesn't have FB I tried his social media but they are private.
Pretty stupid to make an AMA on this

He gives the impression of a f-boy, but it's arguable.

@tasha_tah
@Lychee627
@eden3

You should find out more about the second guy then draw up a table about the pros and cons of each guy and come up with a conclusion on which guy you prefer. This essay should be no more than 1,000 words and must not be plagiarised. There are a total of 25 marks available for this assignment. The deadline is the 31st of November 2017. Good luck :h:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
You should find out more about the second guy then draw up a table about the pros and cons of each guy and come up with a conclusion on which guy you prefer. This essay should be no more than 1,000 words and must not be plagiarised. There are a total of 25 marks available for this assignment. The deadline is the 31st of November 2017. Good luck :h:

😂😂 will do. I have my detectives working on the case.
He doesn't have FB I tried his social media but they are private.

Well add him on social media then? Or ask for his sc?

He gives the impression of a f-boy, but it's arguable.

Hmmmmm :hmmm:
2 guys only? Dang, thought it was 10 crushes.Must've banged the other 8 already, Good luck with those two!

Did you make this comment on crack too?

How about next time you choose a life rather than being someones errand boy,yeah?
Original post by BadNewsOnly
Did you make this comment on crack too?

How about next time you choose a life rather than being someones errand boy,yeah?

Are you disabled? :rofl:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
If Janette doesn't like pineapple on her pizza but Steven has recently invested in a high-tech coffee machine, what is the percentage by mass of chlorine in an average smoke detector?
Explain in detail. A bonus mark will be awarded to a reference to the Smurfs. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [12 marks]

I'll field this one for the OP so I can avoid doing my actually important essay due on Monday.

Assuming Janette doesn't like pineapple on pizza, and Steven has a high tech coffee machine, it would stand to reason that Janette and Steven live in our universe, given they're both normal human beings doing their own thing. This is different from parallel universes, such as the one in which the Smurfs live.

In this normal universe, the average smoke detector is built in two ways: You've got ionisation detectors and photoelectric detectors. A photolectric one just uses an infrared light and a photoelectric receiver to detect smoke. The smoke gets in way of light, and so reduces absorption by the photoelectric receiver. This sets off the alarm, and then the entirety of your uni halls have to be evacuated at 2am because a drunk girl tried to cook chips. In this instance, no chlorine should be used so nothing there.

In an ionisation detector, radionuclides are used to ionise the air. Chlorine-36 is a radionuclide, but it's used for exposure dating of rocks, not as an ionising agent in smoke detectors. That prestigious job goes to Americium-241, usually.

In conclusion, the average percentage mass of chlorine in the household smoke detector, when assuming the Janette hates pineapple on pizza and that Steven has a nice coffee machine, is close to 0%.

Bibliography:

Spoiler

Original post by Retired_Messiah
I'll field this one for the OP so I can avoid doing my actually important essay due on Monday.

Assuming Janette doesn't like pineapple on pizza, and Steven has a high tech coffee machine, it would stand to reason that Janette and Steven live in our universe, given they're both normal human beings doing their own thing. This is different from parallel universes, such as the one in which the Smurfs live.

In this normal universe, the average smoke detector is built in two ways: You've got ionisation detectors and photoelectric detectors. A photolectric one just uses an infrared light and a photoelectric receiver to detect smoke. The smoke gets in way of light, and so reduces absorption by the photoelectric receiver. This sets off the alarm, and then the entirety of your uni halls have to be evacuated at 2am because a drunk girl tried to cook chips. In this instance, no chlorine should be used so nothing there.

In an ionisation detector, radionuclides are used to ionise the air. Chlorine-36 is a radionuclide, but it's used for exposure dating of rocks, not as an ionising agent in smoke detectors. That prestigious job goes to Americium-241, usually.

In conclusion, the average percentage mass of chlorine in the household smoke detector, when assuming the Janette hates pineapple on pizza and that Steven has a nice coffee machine, is close to 0%.

Bibliography:

Spoiler

:daydreaming: just beautiful :cry2: bit about uni is 283% true I loved it
13/12 :clap2: op needs to learn from u!
Well add him on social media then? Or ask for his sc?

Hmmmmm :hmmm:

Yep it's a difficult situation. 😂
Original post by Retired_Messiah

Bibliography:

Spoiler

Thanks for filling it in for me. 😊👍
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:daydreaming: just beautiful :cry2: bit about uni is 283% true I loved it
13/12 :clap2: op needs to learn from u!

😂😂😂
I am in my first year of A-Levels still new.
do you think that Mr Trump should visit the DMZ and stare the North Koreans down ?
Yes that is fairly normal, to like multiple people at the same time that is. I mean it's a surefire way to stay single too so it's good for not being heartbroken as you don't get too attached to a single person.
Given the complex number Z satisfies the equation (modulus) z+6+6i(end modulus)=4
Find the exact maximum and minimum value of (modulus)Z(end modulus)
(This isnt a joke im desperate, i know the circle centres (-6,-6) with a radius of 4 but i am completely lost as to what to do next)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending