The Student Room Group

Am I attractive?

How would you describe my looks?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

m8 don't care about what other people think. be you.
Original post by Aseqwh

And how cam i use this to build my confidence?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?d=1509844268&attachmentid=701270
To Help you out i'm 21.

First of all fair play for posting this because I wouldn't have the guts to ask.
To be honest, in order to build your confidence you've got to become more confident. If your way to do that is by knowing how attractive you are then I'm glad it works for you, however there are other methods
As the previous reply, I'm not a gal or a gay guy but I think girls could find you attractive - put this way, I've seen less attractive guys accomplish much more in that field - if anyone tells you otherwise then don't let it put you down.
PM me if you need any more with confidence, I struggle with it too.
you look like a normal 21 year old. as post #4 says you can build your confidence; just take one small step at a time...
Grow a beard x
Attractiveness is significantly amplified by how confident and certain you are in your everyday actions, and not only that, the strength of your character too. Focus on building yourself, whether it's going to the gym, learning a new hobby or improving yourself at a hobby that you already have. The most focused you become on improving yourself, the more someone is likely to take notice of your feat.

Even then, seeking someone while doing this character building is probably the best approach. If you mop up, have a trendy hair style and wear decent matching clothes, you're already getting there. People, mates, family and yourself, let's face it, all love it when people smile. You start taking a greater interest in life because of your focus on achieving your dream, you start smiling more.

I can tell you with certainty, that picture can be improved with better lighting, a smile, and just a correction on the positioning of your camera. Don't judge your attractiveness just from a photo. It's perhaps the most deceptive medium that exists. You look at instagram and you can see a great catalogue of engineered pictures, and then you start comparing yourself to others and lose the ability to see things in actual, real proportion. I do like the hairstyle though, pretty good mate.
Original post by Rollersteaam
Attractiveness is significantly amplified by how confident and certain you are in your everyday actions, and not only that, the strength of your character too. Focus on building yourself, whether it's going to the gym, learning a new hobby or improving yourself at a hobby that you already have. The most focused you become on improving yourself, the more someone is likely to take notice of your feat.

Even then, seeking someone while doing this character building is probably the best approach. If you mop up, have a trendy hair style and wear decent matching clothes, you're already getting there. People, mates, family and yourself, let's face it, all love it when people smile. You start taking a greater interest in life because of your focus on achieving your dream, you start smiling more.

I can tell you with certainty, that picture can be improved with better lighting, a smile, and just a correction on the positioning of your camera. Don't judge your attractiveness just from a photo. It's perhaps the most deceptive medium that exists. You look at instagram and you can see a great catalogue of engineered pictures, and then you start comparing yourself to others and lose the ability to see things in actual, real proportion. I do like the hairstyle though, pretty good mate.

Listen to this guy^^ ;P
Hit the gym, otherwise you look like the average guy I can find in a comic con.
Normal.

And don't grow a beard- don't be a slave to or victim of so-called fashion.
You definitely aren't ugly. Although if you want be a 10/10 then you should consider joining a gym, getting a haircut, getting fashionable clothes etc. (Which is a pain tbh)
To be completely honest,your above average looking.Don't know why the above people said your average as the average population certaintly does not look like that!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by KingHarold
Normal.

And don't grow a beard- don't be a slave to or victim of so-called fashion.

Lol,a beard is an epitome of a mans beauty.It is a sign of masculinity and dominance ,and seperates the men from the boys,especially the feminine guys were seeing these days.
Reply 12
Original post by Aseqwh

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?d=1509844268&attachmentid=701270
To Help you out i'm 21.

looks wise within the average spectrum

but you could probably get a 6 or 7 gf offline without too much difficulty as your phenotype is somewhat in demand
(edited 6 years ago)
I think you are.
fake it till you make it bruh, that's what i do.
Not the most flattering of pictures but you look fine I'd focus on other aspects of yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aseqwh

To Help you out i'm 21.

Dude U look good,to build confidence there is no shortcut you need to work on those fields of your life where you are not good.
Meditation can help you.
Bro Study Psychology read it absorb as much as you can human behaviour nd all.
Let's say after 3-4 months of study and meditation you can build up an impregnable confidence.
Original post by arizonaidiot
Lol,a beard is an epitome of a mans beauty.It is a sign of masculinity and dominance ,and seperates the men from the boys,especially the feminine guys were seeing these days.

crisis of masculinity much? our appearance should reflect us as individuals rather than the stereotypes of gender.
Original post by Future-Barista
crisis of masculinity much? our appearance should reflect us as individuals rather than the stereotypes of gender.

A man should act like a man.Since you mention gender,I should say that a 16 year old can't act like a 50 year old,similarly men should not act like women.It's just common sense mate.
(edited 6 years ago)
Do you have an overbite?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending