The Student Room Group

Ugly or pretty

Would you prefer to date an ugly/average girl with a good personality and good body
Or
A pretty girl with an okay personality and a relatively bad personality?
Average looking person with good personality.
Mainly because you can't love someone who has a horrible personality, you can feel lust for them but you'll eventually hate them.
Needs to be at least average in terms of looks.
Original post by Chaz254
Needs to be at least average in terms of looks.

Would u ever date an ugly girl
Original post by anonymous.writer
Would u ever date an ugly girl

Let's be honest, no one would. Or at least, no one wants to.
Reply 5
Would you prefer to date an ugly/average girl with a good personality and good body
Or

first always no one wants bad personality
Reply 6
It's ridiculous question because attractiveness is a mixture of physical and personality traits, they are not completely independent. Most people work with what they've got and get to a point where there is someone up for it. Add to this that although everyone might be said to aspire to the hottest bf/gf with the most alluring of personalities, there is a bit of a leveller in terms of the fact that attraction needs to be mutual.
Reply 7
Or

i would not "date" an attractive girl if i thought her personality was bad, i'd probably just stop calling her

not sure i would "date" an ugly girl either, she would really need to have something going for her in terms of personality for me to consider it, if she was a butterface than that would probably improve her odds rather than just unattractive face and average/below average body
Neither, rather be alone than with someone I'm not physically attracted to or someone I don't get along with on a deeper level.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending