The Student Room Group

sleepover ideas!! help!!

my 16th birthday is coming up and instead of having a big party, I've decided to just have a sleepover with one of my best friends

the problem is we're not sure what things to do!! all we can think of is watching a movie, really... can anyone help with fun sleepover activities for us?

any help is appreciated!! thanks in advance!! <3
Baking, trying out hair and make up tutorials from YouTube, prank calling, horror movies, homemade foot spas and nail painting
Reply 2
Original post by penguinstar
my 16th birthday is coming up and instead of having a big party, I've decided to just have a sleepover with one of my best friends

the problem is we're not sure what things to do!! all we can think of is watching a movie, really... can anyone help with fun sleepover activities for us?

any help is appreciated!! thanks in advance!! <3

Make your own snacks/ drinks for the movie, do each other's hair or makeup, have home-made face packs, play games like jenga or uno, make a den, watch funny youtube videos, have a karaoke session, play sleepover games like truth or dare.

You might like to try making milkshakes with sweets as flavouring (vanilla ice cream, bit of milk, whatever chocolate or sweets you want to add)
or flavoured popcorn (popcorn, drizzle, sprinkles etc)
or mug cakes (mug cupcakes cooked in the microwave)
or interesting cocktails (or mocktails)
or chocolate fondue

Hope that helps. Have fun! :smile:

edit: oh an pizza. Get a base mix from the supermarket, make your pizzas whatever shape you like, add toppings. You could even make them calzones. or get a cookie base instead and add sweet/ chocolate toppings to make a dessert pizza. :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by del1rious
Baking, trying out hair and make up tutorials from YouTube, prank calling, horror movies, homemade foot spas and nail painting

Original post by Kindred
Make your own snacks/ drinks for the movie, do each other's hair or makeup, have home-made face packs, play games like jenga or uno, make a den, watch funny youtube videos, have a karaoke session, play sleepover games like truth or dare.

You might like to try making milkshakes with sweets as flavouring (vanilla ice cream, bit of milk, whatever chocolate or sweets you want to add)
or flavoured popcorn (popcorn, drizzle, sprinkles etc)
or mug cakes (mug cupcakes cooked in the microwave)
or interesting cocktails (or mocktails)
or chocolate fondue

Hope that helps. Have fun! :smile:

edit: oh an pizza. Get a base mix from the supermarket, make your pizzas whatever shape you like, add toppings. You could even make them calzones. or get a cookie base instead and add sweet/ chocolate toppings to make a dessert pizza. :biggrin:

ahhh, thanks for the ideas!! I'll definitely be trying some of these!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending