The Student Room Group

My ex is mad! (Pretty long story)

So i broke up with my ex because it just didn't work out and i didn't like her in that way after 2 weeks. I break up with her proper nice, like i say we can still be friends and say it really nice. I then leave because me being there isn't really going to help. I go with my friend and 5 mins later, my other friend calls me and tells me shes crying (like proper bad). After she calmed down, she literally hunts me for the rest of the school day. Then at like 2 in the morning, she calls me. I pick up and explain it to her why we broke up. Next morning, one of her supposed friends (not actually) calls me and tells me to check my snap chat and Instagram, my ex hacked both by guessing my password. I was locked out of my snap chat and she went through all my Insta chats, took screenshots and sent it to her friends. She also called me 22 times and sent me 43 texts! (Note: some of these chats are about some secret stuff,like my childhood and my dad[dead], im from Palestine and im in the UK as a asylum seeker). In school, her friends and her literally follow me(they think i dont know). she legit follows my every move. Questions are allowed.
Original post by Anonymous
What is the purpose of this thread?

Call the police? Let your school know?

Nah leave the police out of this. I dont wanna get her in trouble with the cops. The school always takes the side of the girl. even i have all the evidence, they go on her side. it happens all the time. i need t do something myself and if that doesn't work then ill tell school. but i need another option.
You hurt her and this is her very immature response.
Keep your evidence. Change all your passwords and hopefully she’ll give up in a couple of weeks. If not then you need to report it.
There’s no point reporting it to the police. The only action they would be able to take would be under the laws of malicious communication. She would need to be sending you threatening messages.
If it goes on for more than a few weeks then report it to them as harassment. She’ll probably get a warning to stay away
You should tell the school though.
Original post by Sammylou40
You hurt her and this is her very immature response.
Keep your evidence. Change all your passwords and hopefully she’ll give up in a couple of weeks. If not then you need to report it.
There’s no point reporting it to the police. The only action they would be able to take would be under the laws of malicious communication. She would need to be sending you threatening messages.
If it goes on for more than a few weeks then report it to them as harassment. She’ll probably get a warning to stay away
You should tell the school though.

Ill take the advice of staying away and waiting but telling the school, no. ill wait and see what happens.
Original post by Anonymous
Why would the school take the side of the girl, despite all the evidence? Something doesn't add up.. Change school?

My school is like that same kinda thing happened to a guy in year 9 and the girl got away scot free and he got excluded for 2 days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending