The Student Room Group

Massive crush on my friend

I have a massive crush on my friend. she is like one of my best friends. Everyone at school is like you 2 should go out. Have like no courage. what should i do?
If she gets too comfortable around you, I am afraid it is likely that she sees you as a Friend and nothing more.
Original post by JDieMstr
If she gets too comfortable around you, I am afraid it is likely that she sees you as a Friend and nothing more.

she doesnt really. like shes bare quiet when im around other people and then only talks when im on my own
Original post by VirgoStrain
Start flirting with her and do it for long enough until she gets the message. Otherwise the above will happen^

i have, ive been doing it for a long time
Friendzoned already from the looks of it
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Friendzoned already from the looks of it

one perspective, yeah
Did she notice? Just increase the intensity of it or something. Eventually she’ll catch on. You could always ask her directly if you feel like you’ve done the best you can.

what do you mean?increase the intensity? i cant ask her directly cuz nah
Idk like do it more often or maybe behave a bit more like you’re her boyfriend? You will have to eventually ask her because it’s quite obvious she won’t do it herself.

alright, ill ask her but should i do it over text or like in person?
Original post by bigstu99
Try flirting abit or just ask her out 4 coffee or something without being full on that u like her. Be a bit more cheeky/ignore her etc.

Do her friends like you? Instead of asking her out, ask one of her friends out instead, she'll get curious, think u are cool as ur getting with one of her friends
has approved u. Then she'll get competitive and jealous. (if u've been with her fiend who is similar level of looks to her, then ur set)

If that works, (and you don't mind doing this) cheat on her with 1 of her friends, then u will have her whenever u want. Better she sees u as a "********" badboy. Than a male friend (i.e. where she thinks ur a loser whos not good enough for her)

This would of worked if her friends were actually dateable but there not.Like the idea and gunna try it in a different way
Try flirting abit with her and her friends or just ask her out 4 coffee or something without being full on that u like her. Be a bit more cheeky/ignore her etc.
If she doesn't like you tho forget it ur only other option is to get with her friend who looks similar as good/ better than her. Then she will like u.

Do her friends like you? Instead of asking her out, ask one of her friends out instead, she'll get curious, think u are cool as ur getting with one of her friends
has approved u. Then she'll get competitive and jealous. (if u've been with her fiend who is similar level of looks to her, then ur set)

If that works, (and you don't mind doing this) cheat on her with 1 of her friends, then u will have her whenever u want. Better she sees u as a "********" badboy. Than a male friend (i.e. where she thinks ur a loser whos not good enough for her)

Also consider improving ur status within the school. U must be as cool/ more cool to get her. (ignore following if its too crazy for u)

I anyone belittle u in front of her belittle them. If she thinks another guy is more cool than u, then u better make him look stupid (this isn't bullying its competing for a mate)

Or sit there in the loser/ friendzone while she gets ****ed by all the "********s". Or be the ********/winner that gets with her.
CHOICE IS YOURS ONLY THING STOPPING U IS YOURSELF.

Chances are u don't go to a rough school even the big strong rugby captain will do **** all if u punch/slap/spit on him. U might come off worse in the altercation like get thrown on the floor/nose broken, but there not gonna carry on and kick ur head in and really damage u. But u will still look cool as u were game o have a go a someone bigger at stronger, which is pure courage.
Original post by bigstu99
Try flirting abit with her and her friends or just ask her out 4 coffee or something without being full on that u like her. Be a bit more cheeky/ignore her etc.
If she doesn't like you tho forget it ur only other option is to get with her friend who looks similar as good/ better than her. Then she will like u.

Also consider improving ur status within the school. U must be as cool/ more cool to get her. (ignore following if its too crazy for u)

I anyone belittle u in front of her belittle them. If she thinks another guy is more cool than u, then u better make him look stupid (this isn't bullying its competing for a mate)

Or sit there in the loser/ friendzone while she gets ****ed by all the "********s". Or be the ********/winner that gets with her.
CHOICE IS YOURS ONLY THING STOPPING U IS YOURSELF.

Chances are u don't go to a rough school even the big strong rugby captain will do **** all if u punch/slap/spit on him. U might come off worse in the altercation like get thrown on the floor/nose broken, but there not gonna carry on and kick ur head in and really damage u. But u will still look cool as u were game o have a go a someone bigger at stronger, which is pure courage.

well i am pretty popular but she isnt like as much as me. the only guy she basicaly talks to proper ( and doesnt have a barrier titled the friendzone is me) so yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending