The Student Room Group

I have a crush on two guys at sixth form AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by black1blade
Yes that is fairly normal, to like multiple people at the same time that is. I mean it's a surefire way to stay single too so it's good for not being heartbroken as you don't get too attached to a single person.

Yep! 👍
Original post by Ismaeel Ali
Given the complex number Z satisfies the equation (modulus) z+6+6i(end modulus)=4
Find the exact maximum and minimum value of (modulus)Z(end modulus)
(This isnt a joke im desperate, i know the circle centres (-6,-6) with a radius of 4 but i am completely lost as to what to do next)

I hate maths.
Original post by eden3
PRAISE GAWWWD aymen this some CLEAAAN advice.

I can't take "crushes" and "relationships" from 16/17 year olds seriously at all. It's a joke to me... like you're both naive kids who don't know **** about anything lol.... and it never, ever works out

Thanks. 😂
Original post by eden3
PRAISE GAWWWD aymen this some CLEAAAN advice.

I can't take "crushes" and "relationships" from 16/17 year olds seriously at all. It's a joke to me... like you're both naive kids who don't know **** about anything lol.... and it never, ever works out

YYEEAAAHHHHH.... Pastor GAINZ with a clean sermon up in this BIATCH.

Can I get an AYMEN?
Original post by Ismaeel Ali
Given the complex number Z satisfies the equation (modulus) z+6+6i(end modulus)=4 Find the exact maximum and minimum value of (modulus)Z(end modulus) (This isnt a joke im desperate, i know the circle centres (-6,-6) with a radius of 4 but i am completely lost as to what to do next)
I hate maths.
Original post by Anonymous
How would you feel if 1 or both of them are gay?
Original post by LsDad
Right now I have a crush on a KFC Chicken Burger and a Crush on a McDonalds Quarter Not sure which to go after. Think I'm might not bother And make myself something more healthy - be better for me anyway, the McDonalds and KFC will likely dissapoint anyhow I often get indigestion
KFC
Original post by Lychee627
But you have to work for it 😂
Yep! 💪
Original post by CuriousGuy777
Arey bhai thand Rakho. Aap to zayda hi excited ho Gaye.
😂😂
Original post by Kevin Hodge
You’re still young. Only 16/17. At that age you’re still maturing and learning so you’ll fall for anyone. You still have a lot of time so I wouldn’t lose sleep over this. The main thing is to focus on your A levels and getting the best results. If you start to focus too much on relationships and this crap then it may affect your academic life. Not saying it will but I have seen a couple of people who have ruined their academic lives for the sake of a relationship (and the relationship didn’t even work out in the end!).
I am really mature for my age.
It’s such a young age so often people just grow apart or move on in life so just break up. Puberty also plays a part too. Once you get past that stage you can control your emotions a bit more and you’re more mature so can make better decision.
I am mature though... sometimes.
Original post by CuriousGuy777
I agree. Thinking about it, I was definitely immature when I was 16 and did a lot of stupid stuff [Drugs, random pointless gang fights etc] that I regret now. I'm 18 now and I think that I have matured a lot since then.
Trust me I am mature.
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
can we get a list of their qualities?
First page. Saw what you done there. 😉
I think a lot of people are immature at that age. Luckily, when it came to things like relationships and things like that I was mature so didn’t get involved in all that crap. I was immature in other areas though 😂
Me depending who I am with.
Reply 125
YYEEAAAHHHHH.... Pastor GAINZ with a clean sermon up in this BIATCH.

Can I get an AYMEN?

YEEEAHHH... I said you wanna take TWO STEPS FORWARD..... you DONT WANNA TAKE 2 STEPS BACK.

Spoiler

Original post by TheAlchemistress
Yep! 👍

It's how I stayed sane in year 11 then I wasn't in lessons with any but 1 of them in year 12 so I kinda got creepily obsessed with them. I am over them now but it basically took a year of futility really liking them ;_;.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by eden3
YEEEAHHH... I said you wanna take TWO STEPS FORWARD..... you DONT WANNA TAKE 2 STEPS BACK.

Spoiler

You gotta watch out for the devil. Say FAWK THE DEVIL.
Reply 128
You gotta watch out for the devil. Say FAWK THE DEVIL.

F********* the DEVILL................. yyyyeeeeAHHHHHHHH
That's the thing guys always challenge my views. 😂

Both are good looking.
Deep voice
Wears suits ❤️
Funny

If this is the list that you must get turned on very easily.
Just a note my voice is so deep that it never changes tones.
Original post by black1blade
It's how I stayed sane in year 11 then I wasn't in lessons with any but 1 of them in year 12 so I kinda got creepily obsessed with them. I am over them now but it basically took a year of futility really liking them ;_;.

Obsession plays a key role.
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
If this is the list that you must get turned on very easily.
Just a note my voice is so deep that it never changes tones.

😂😂😂

@eden3 has pretty eyes. 😂
Reply 132
😂😂😂

PRSOM :lol: thank you :colondollar:
If either of these two young men were to see you naked or in a bikini, say in a sauna or swimming pool, how do you think they would react.
😂😂😂

Original post by eden3

OH MAYNE... You fitna get AWLL KINDZ of RESPEK up in this BIATCH.

Can I get a MO GAINZ?
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
What colour eyes are your favourite, and why are they green?

Blue

Original post by eden3

😂

Original post by KingHarold
If either of these two young men were to see you naked or in a bikini, say in a sauna or swimming pool, how do you think they would react.

God knows

OH MAYNE... You fitna get AWLL KINDZ of RESPEK up in this BIATCH.

Can I get a MO GAINZ?

Did you call me a female dog?
Are the two guys white or Asian?
Blue

😂

God knows

Did you call me a female dog?

No :facepalm:

It's another one of the Hodgetwins lingo.
if you weigh 100 kg and you eat a 1 kg pizza, are you 1% pizza?
Original post by The RAR
Are the two guys white or Asian?

😂
How did you guess?

One is Asian and the other white.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending