The Student Room Group

Ideal Height?

I'm a 5,7 girl and I'm never sure if people would prefer me to be taller. What's your ideal height for a partner?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
30,000 feet.
4'9" anything taller is too shallow to demand!!
6'3

Partly because it's my height, partly because it's about as tall as you can get whilst also being muscular and not look dorkish or lanky.
Reply 4
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
6'3

Partly because it's my height, partly because it's about as tall as you can get whilst also being muscular and not look dorkish or lanky.

Unless you're Terry Hollands!
Seeing how the average male in UK is 5'9-5'10, you'll be fine.
5'7'' is pretty tall for a girl, I'm 6'2'' so it'd be pretty ideal for me :h:
Reply 7
Original post by _princessxox
4'9" anything taller is too shallow to demand!!

You mean 6'5 you shallow brat :s-smilie:
I'm 5'1 so most guys are taller than me, so it doesn't really matter much to me.
Original post by gjd800
Unless you're Terry Hollands!

I don't really trust pro-athletes to be natty.
Reply 10
I don't really trust pro-athletes to be natty.

Fair point, generally.
I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 6'1". That's a pretty nice height, it makes cuddles pretty awesome. Although it just means he can put things high up to mess with me.
Original post by Ezio_
You mean 6'5 you shallow brat :s-smilie:

Im a changed woman
Original post by gjd800
Fair point, generally.

It's good having an aesthetic physique, but when it gets to the stage that your hair is falling out, your balls are shrinking, your stomach is blown out by the enlarged organs and you have no energy off cycle, it doesn't exactly make you look like superman.
Reply 14
It's good having an aesthetic physique, but when it gets to the stage that your hair is falling out, your balls are shrinking, your stomach is blown out by the enlarged organs and you have no energy off cycle, it doesn't exactly make you look like superman.

I'm not really into any of it personally. I like watching these things (strongman especially) but I've not been into the body beautiful thing for a long time now. Too lazy, too apathetic. ha.
Original post by gjd800
I'm not really into any of it personally. I like watching these things (strongman especially) but I've not been into the body beautiful thing for a long time now. Too lazy, too apathetic. ha.

I'm a complete princess frankly. I think the typical strongman looks worse than average people who don't even lift
Reply 16
I'm a complete princess frankly. I think the typical strongman looks worse than average people who don't even lift

traditionally, yeah. Changing a bit now they have finally got around to the clean eating and all that. Savickas is unrecognisable this year, Holland has dropped the gut. Dunno what took them so long, really. But yeah as I say, I don't really care about any of that stuff for me. Just enjoy watching people chuck beer kegs and pull trucks.
male: 6'1 :smug:
female: 5'6
I'd honestly prefer someone around my height. So 5"4/5"5 would be ideal.
Original post by gjd800

What should be the ideal weight of a guy who is 19 and 5,11 tall?

Quick Reply

Latest