The Student Room Group

Tesco screening questionairre .... Help

Have applied for a festive job. Been sent an email saying some jobs require a questionnaire to be completed. There's no link to a questionnaire and I can't find one to complete in Tesco Careers dashboard.
Original post by LisaJaneW
Have applied for a festive job. Been sent an email saying some jobs require a questionnaire to be completed. There's no link to a questionnaire and I can't find one to complete in Tesco Careers dashboard.

Can you reply to the email asking if you have to do a questionnaire for the role you've applied for, and asking for the link to it since you can't find it?
Reply 2
Original post by studentials
Can you reply to the email asking if you have to do a questionnaire for the role you've applied for, and asking for the link to it since you can't find it?

I can't. The email is from Tesco Career Centre and it says [email protected]
Reply 3

Its a noreply email address so I can't.
Its a noreply email address so I can't.

I'm sure Tesco will have an email on their website where you can contact them and ask.
Reply 5
I'm sure Tesco will have an email on their website where you can contact them and ask.

Yeah I have emailed them and the reply says they should respond within 48 hrs. But the application closing date is 2nd Nov so fingers crossed.
Yeah I have emailed them and the reply says they should respond within 48 hrs. But the application closing date is 2nd Nov so fingers crossed.

Oh gosh, what happened, how did it go?
Reply 7
Oh gosh, what happened, how did it go?

Still had no reply and no email inviting me for interview. We'll see I guess.
Still had no reply and no email inviting me for interview. We'll see I guess.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck, I hope it works out.

Quick Reply

Latest