The Student Room Group

Snaprevise AS Mathematics

Are the Edexcel snaprevise as maths videos worth it, because i struggle in maths and I don't know if i should buy them, has anyone else brought them and can give their opinion on them :wink:
Search it on YouTube what you don't get. I own Edexcel AS Maths because I had coupon code which gave me the course in £17. I think there are much better teachers out there on YouTube who explain the concept better than the one in snaprevise (well after all he's still a student) and I would personally like to study from a teacher. Also he makes quite a few mistakes than apologises and corrects which is understandable but I wouldn't prefer learn in this way. I own OCR AS Biology and Chemistry too. I recommend for Biology and Chemistry.
Use examsolutions the videos are really helpful
Original post by _princessxox
Use examsolutions the videos are really helpful

But their for the old spec, he doesn't do any for the new spec statistics
Original post by Samosa and Vada
Search it on YouTube what you don't get. I own Edexcel AS Maths because I had coupon code which gave me the course in £17. I think there are much better teachers out there on YouTube who explain the concept better than the one in snaprevise (well after all he's still a student) and I would personally like to study from a teacher. Also he makes quite a few mistakes than apologises and corrects which is understandable but I wouldn't prefer learn in this way. I own OCR AS Biology and Chemistry too. I recommend for Biology and Chemistry.

I own biology and chem too and tbh chem is kinda bad because here's not enough exam style questions which for chem is vital! Also, where is this coupon, can i find it?
Original post by GCSE 9

Oh yeah I completely forgot that this year new spec started :/ I thought he was making videos for new spec too?
Original post by GCSE 9

Still quite useful.
Original post by _princessxox
Oh yeah I completely forgot that this year new spec started :/ I thought he was making videos for new spec too?

Nah, he hasn't done any for stats
Original post by GCSE 9
I own biology and chem too and tbh chem is kinda bad because here's not enough exam style questions which for chem is vital! Also, where is this coupon, can i find it?

The coupons were: hfkp53aqm40 and 30Review but they don't work anymore.
Reply 9
Original post by Samosa and Vada
The coupons were: hfkp53aqm40 and 30Review but they don't work anymore.

how did u get the coupons?
Original post by username3112590
Nah, he hasn't done any for stats

He's made new videos for AS Edexcel

Quick Reply

Latest