The Student Room Group

These fireworks are starting to annoy me

literally i'm at home trying to revise chemistry and it sounds like i'm in the middle of war or some **** , there's literally just been constant fireworks going off multiple times all at once , idc if someone sets one of and then another till they run out , but there are people who are setting 6 or 7 and releasing them at once , it honestly sounds like gunfire and that's literally all they're doing, i get ppl want to enjoy....whatever this day is meant to symbolize but some people just need to chill out with their ammunition , it legit feels like there's a bomb going of every 20 sec rant over :angry:

Scroll to see replies

cant be worse then where i live, i was also revising chem smh!!
Original post by Ray_Shadows
literally i'm at home trying to revise chemistry and it sounds like i'm in the middle of war or some **** , there's literally just been constant fireworks going off multiple times all at once , idc if someone sets one of and then another till they run out , but there are people who are setting 6 or 7 and releasing them at once , it honestly sounds like gunfire and that's literally all they're doing, i get ppl want to enjoy....whatever this day is meant to symbolize but some people just need to chill out with their ammunition , it legit feels like there's a bomb going of every 20 sec rant over :angry:
Original post by unillama
cant be worse then where i live, i was also revising chem smh!!

whats happening where u at
Find solace in sleep.
Original post by that_guy874
Find solace in sleep.

not even 19:00 yet
Fireworks remind me a lot about my life...

Spoiler

@tasha_tah thoughts? :tongue:
One yeh my neighbour are white idk why they doing it and we aint ffs (firewrks)
two there is a kid crying in the other house aswell
and my bros got music on

and i got science playing in the background
chaotic man
Original post by ray_shadows
whats happening where u at
Reply 8
It's been non-stop for 3 days now, so annoying FFS.

I'm starting to get WW11 flashbacks!
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Fireworks remind me a lot about my life...

Spoiler

oh come on it's not that bad
Reply 10
Same here, for Fawkes sake...
Its alright, it takes the piss when they are doing it late like yesterday they were doing it till 1:30am.
Original post by UWS
Same here, for Fawkes sake...

aha good one
Original post by Texxers
It's been non-stop for 3 days now, so annoying FFS.

I'm starting to get WW11 flashbacks!

Original post by Sid The Kid
Its alright, it takes the piss when they are doing it late like yesterday they were doing it till 1:30am.

na legit if that was happening to me i would go destroy the fireworks
Goodness me I thought I was the only one who's getting sick of them... They've been going off since YESTERDAY night where I live and I even heard a few in the morning/afternoon when it wasn't even dark yet.
It's bonfire night...were you really expecting anything less ?
Original post by Ray_Shadows

yeah when you live in a dodgy neighbourhood, you have to really listen out if they're gunshots or fireworks lmao

that being said, I actually like the festive sort of feeling fireworks have so I dont mind the noise - just put some headphones in haha
Original post by Jackieox
It's bonfire night...were you really expecting anything less ?

yeh i was expecting fireworks to go of one at a time , not 7 at once constantly to the point where it feels like i'm in afghan or something
Original post by aesthetix
Goodness me I thought I was the only one who's getting sick of them... They've been going off since YESTERDAY night where I live and I even heard a few in the morning/afternoon when it wasn't even dark yet.

those scum who did it in the morning did it to wake everyone up , nothing else
Original post by basicallyshrek
yeah when you live in a dodgy neighbourhood, you have to really listen out if they're gunshots or fireworks lmao

that being said, I actually like the festive sort of feeling fireworks have so I dont mind the noise - just put some headphones in haha

good shout actually

Quick Reply

Latest