The Student Room Group

If u had one choice to go on holiday where would u go?

Just curious to know your answers. If money wasn't an issue where would u go on a trip and what would u do there?

Are u a foodie who would explore a specific cuisine? Or are u an adrenaline junkie?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go to hawaii and literally do everything available to me on the islands, with family and friends.
Reply 2
To the moon; with all expenses paid of course.
Reply 3
Siberia :smile: Although there are many places i want to visit soo...
Maldivessssssssssssssss
Original post by cresselle
Just curious to know your answers. If money wasn't an issue where would u go on a trip and what would u do there?

Are u a foodie who would explore a specific cuisine? Or are u an adrenaline junkie?

Norway, or another Scandinavian country but it's too expensive atm for me. I think I would just explore different places, like sites etc.
Reply 6
Original post by Shaanv
Go to hawaii and literally do everything available to me on the islands, with family and friends.

Hawaii sounds amazing. The beaches there are gorgeous. Id go somewhere in asia for a food journey. :|_ just thinking about trying all those different dishes. Youtubers who document their travels make it more appealing
Reply 7
South Korea :innocent:
Reply 8
Original post by Sid The Kid
Norway, or another Scandinavian country but it's too expensive atm for me. I think I would just explore different places, like sites etc.

Money is no issue in this sid the kid. If u had no limits on cash what would u do?

Id explore japan and try all the food 😍😘 ramen noodles would be bae. Endless trips for char siu ribs. Yummy
Reply 9
North Korea.
Reply 10
Hawaii sounds amazing. The beaches there are gorgeous. Id go somewhere in asia for a food journey. :|_ just thinking about trying all those different dishes. Youtubers who document their travels make it more appealing

I love food too can i come
Reply 11
Original post by lxlxlee
South Korea :innocent:

Very popular destination. I know my friend wants to go their on holiday. Shes soo obsessed with k pop. Its unreal 😂🤣
Reply 12
Original post by Shaanv
I love food too can i come

Join the club 🤣👍. Uknow ill be that traveller who trys all that good grub and probably go into a food coma. There two things i watch on youtube. Cat videos and youtube foodies. I know in Bangkok theres this shop that serves this giant ice cream. So many youtubers has gone there and i want this to be a destination on my food travels. Ill need a party to help me finish that.
New Zealand. I'd love to visit where LOTR was filmed.
Japan or Canada
Reply 15
Original post by Rum Ham

OMG me too. Dont forget the hobbit was filmed their too ( i think) well i know theirs a real life sized hobbit smial there. Would love to visit the place. Total hobbit n lotr fan ^^
Either St Petersburg or China.
Reply 17
Join the club 🤣👍. Uknow ill be that traveller who trys all that good grub and probably go into a food coma. There two things i watch on youtube. Cat videos and youtube foodies. I know in Bangkok theres this shop that serves this giant ice cream. So many youtubers has gone there and i want this to be a destination on my food travels. Ill need a party to help me finish that.

As long as we go on a street food tour to get there, gotta have something savoury before dessert.
Original post by Shaanv
As long as we go on a street food tour to get there, gotta have something savoury before dessert.

i really wanna go Dubaii
:tofl:@Lychee627
Reply 19
Original post by Rum Ham

Can i come too i wanna see the iconic scenery.

And meet ‘how to dad’.

Quick Reply

Latest