The Student Room Group

If u had one choice to go on holiday where would u go?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Dubai or Egyptttt - preferably a middle eastern country to see and experience a different culture
chechnya
Reply 22
Original post by tasha_tah
i really wanna go Dubaii
:tofl:@Lychee627

I feel like Dubai is overhyped but then again ive never been there before.
Reply 23
Original post by Shaanv
As long as we go on a street food tour to get there, gotta have something savoury before dessert.

I agree. The night markets would be a cool adventure as well. U got soo many food stalls.
Reply 24
China
Reply 25
Original post by N_pk
Dubai or Egyptttt - preferably a middle eastern country to see and experience a different culture

Ooh egypt i wanna go there too and see the pyramids etc as well as the food. That would be awesome, i find the mythology quite interesting even though i dont get much time to research it
Reply 26
Japan is also a place i wanna visit the culture and the food seems so interesting.

I also wanna climb some mountains so why not kill two birds with one stone.

I also wanna go Australia, i bloody love Australian masterchef the country looks nice the people seem nice.

I also wanna go iceland/greenland and see the northern lights.
Original post by Shaanv
I feel like Dubai is overhyped but then again ive never been there before.

:rofl:
but i baadlyy wanna go there cos it looks amazing from pics where people have been:tongue:
Reply 28
Original post by N_pk

Sounds awesome. Id definitely wanna roll around in the sand ..... then again id probably get sand burn. Ppfft worst joke ever told 🤣🤣😂😂. Me and my dry jokes.

Id defo visit the big cat statue with the man face. Ive seen too many documentaries about it. Would like to visit it and see it with my own eyes.
Original post by cresselle
just curious to know your answers. If money wasn't an issue where would u go on a trip and what would u do there?

Are u a foodie who would explore a specific cuisine? Or are u an adrenaline junkie?

italyyyy🇮🇹
Reply 30
Original post by Shaanv
Japan is also a place i wanna visit the culture and the food seems so interesting.

I also wanna climb some mountains so why not kill two birds with one stone.

I also wanna go Australia, i bloody love Australian masterchef the country looks nice the people seem nice.

I also wanna go iceland/greenland and see the northern lights.

Ill jump in ur suitcase. Ur destinations seem fun 👍😎. Id probably never wanna leave japan though. Total japan fan. My no 1 destination.
Reply 31
but i baadlyy wanna go there cos it looks amazing from pics where people have been:tongue:

Thats fair enough. Stay in the burj al arab, se burg khalifa ill agree theres lots to do and does seem like a cool place
Reply 32
Original post by ForeverAQx
italyyyy🇮🇹

Have some nice authentic pizza and pasta.😍
Reply 33

I agree. Type dubai im pinterest and your mouth will water. The places are soo beautiful 😩 wish i culd travel everywhere.
Reply 34
Hope everyone gets to go to there dream destinations, and bring me along with them😂
Original post by Shaanv

hahah haopefullyy:tongue:
I agree. Type dubai im pinterest and your mouth will water. The places are soo beautiful 😩 wish i culd travel everywhere.

haha i love pinterest:rofl: ikr its amazing:love:
Reply 36
South Africa would also be a beautiful place to visit.

I would also love to go to Brazil cus of the fast and furious film😂
Reply 37
Original post by Shaanv

Truss me. The authentic foods are at the source. If u were to try pasta from the uk and pasta from italy ur mind would be blown. Apparently each pasta shape is meant to hold sauce in different ways which is why some pastas go with certain dishes only.

In the uk we through this concept out the window 🤣🤣
Reply 38
Sounds awesome. Id definitely wanna roll around in the sand ..... then again id probably get sand burn. Ppfft worst joke ever told 🤣🤣😂😂. Me and my dry jokes.

Id defo visit the big cat statue with the man face. Ive seen too many documentaries about it. Would like to visit it and see it with my own eyes.

YESSSS - I would LOVEEE to take a picture with the cat statue! One idea for the bucket list(:
Reply 39
Truss me. The authentic foods are at the source. If u were to try pasta from the uk and pasta from italy ur mind would be blown. Apparently each pasta shape is meant to hold sauce in different ways which is why some pastas go with certain dishes only.

In the uk we through this concept out the window 🤣🤣

Really thats interesting. Id just love to do a food journey around the world, i find my diet quite limited but i love spices and almost any food with meat in it😂

Quick Reply

Latest