The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it's not you in the picture sooo..... ngl I'm not sure who you thought you were tricking
Okay girl seriously? Don't let anyone say you have no boobs or ass or anything. You don't need their validation to feel/look pretty. Do what makes you happy and if you wanna make changes do it healthily and most importantly do it for yourself; not for anyone else. I'm sure you're beautiful just the way you are. Just keep smiling
Reply 22
Mmm i guess one could bend you over the desk.
Original post by annesharajesh
Okay girl seriously? Don't let anyone say you have no boobs or ass or anything. You don't need their validation to feel/look pretty. Do what makes you happy and if you wanna make changes do it healthily and most importantly do it for yourself; not for anyone else. I'm sure you're beautiful just the way you are. Just keep smiling

Thanks
I'm surprised no one has google searched the image. This was taken off some website lol...?!
Reply 25
Lol that's not you. Google searched this pic and it is indeed from some website....
Original post by trapking
I'm surprised no one has google searched the image. This was taken off some website lol...?!

Original post by eden3
Lol that's not you. Google searched this pic and it is indeed from some website....

:smile:
Original post by eden3
lol that's not you. Google searched this pic and it is indeed from some website....

THESE THOTS MAYNEEEE they be thinkin they can fool all kinds of people mayne

alll kindzzzz
If youre going to try and fake a picture at least use one that isn't even popular.

Swear catfishing is a real problem.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
[video="youtube;X5vtxYv6a2I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vtxYv6a2I[/video]

Drake has improved
Original post by eden3

Original post by trapking

Original post by Anonymous
:smile:

And what is the ****ing point of doing that
Thanks

😑😑😑😑
Hi, be honest :smile:
Attachment not found

Take it from a boy, your beautiful. It's not often you come across by someone like you.
Thank you everyone so much xxx
brunette mirror girl selfie

nice
this picture is on weheartit lmao
She wants PMs
Original post by lmaooome
brunette mirror girl selfie

nice

This person is in denial
You look fine, and with a bit less make-up even better.
Original post by AppleB
This person is in denial

This person needs to touch up on their btec catfishing skills smh

Latest

Trending

Trending