The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Heh @ all the gullibles who carry on even though its a catfish.
Original post by lmaooome
This person needs to touch up on their btec catfishing skills smh

Imagine what it looks like
Sorry, but your picture is fake :smile: Just type in ‘girl brown hair mirror selfie’ and it comes up. If you don’t mind me asking, what did you want to achieve with this :biggrin:
Original post by AppleB
Imagine what it looks like

Is this 'it' refering to me? :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry, but your picture is fake :smile: Just type in ‘girl brown hair mirror selfie’ and it comes up. If you don’t mind me asking, what did you want to achieve with this :biggrin:

Fine, I looked similar to her and I wanted to bassicaly know if someone could still be pretty if they have a pretty face but a slim body :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by trapking
THESE THOTS MAYNEEEE they be thinkin they can fool all kinds of people mayne

alll kindzzzz

OHHH MAYNE these thots be makin NOOO GAIIINZZ.... they pretendin to be other people gurrrls to see if the dudes would go DEEEP INSIIIIIIDE
Fine, I looked similar to her and I wanted to bassicaly know if someone could still be pretty if they have a pretty face but a slim body :smile:

No you don't :rofl:
Original post by eden3
OHHH MAYNE these thots be makin NOOO GAIIINZZ.... they pretendin to be other people gurrrls to see if the dudes would go DEEEP INSIIIIIIDE

AYMEN brotha. These thots just catfishing so they can get them AWLL KINDZ OF MUSHROOM TIPS.

Can I get a HELL NAW?

I'm sure you look nothing like her. You know, it's really pathetic to google search for a good looking girl and make a thread claiming to be her just so that you can receive (obviously totally false) compliments. It's like you've never been complimented in your life, which is sad.
Reply 49
Original post by Kevin Hodge
AYMEN brotha. These thots just catfishing so they can get them AWLL KINDZ OF MUSHROOM TIPS.

Can I get a HELL NAW?

errmmm..... HEEEEELLL NAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
No you don't :rofl:

I do, I swear I'm arab, then why would I make this thread?
Look, if you feel self conscious about yourself, taking another person’s compliments as your own will not help you. If you feel you want to change something about yourself, that you think it will benefit you, then do it! But don’t fix something that is not broken in the first place. Instead of looking at the negativess, look at the positives! Find something you like about yourself and focus on that! For somebody to love you, you must first love yourself. X
This is probably a dude vying for attention. So ****ing pathetic lmao.
Since the subject of the attached image isn't you; I'd presume not in the slightest.
I do, I swear I'm arab, then why would I make this thread?

Why ask me? I don't know the inner workings of the mind of a catfish.
Original post by EstelleA
Look, if you feel self conscious about yourself, taking another person’s compliments as your own will not help you. If you feel you want to change something about yourself, that you think it will benefit you, then do it! But don’t fix something that is not broken in the first place. Instead of looking at the negativess, look at the positives! Find something you like about yourself and focus on that! For somebody to love you, you must first love yourself. X

Yh I realised, a lot of people have made me dislike my body because I'm slim, but I'm flat in certain areas, most people say that my face is pretty but it's guys who have made me feel like about my body, I'm currently trying to gain weight ATM. Sorry for blabbing on lol 🙂
Original post by Profesh
Since the subject of the attached image isn't you; I'd presume not in the slightest.

But you don't even know how I look like?
Why ask me? I don't know the inner workings of the mind of a catfish.

Then don't assume stuff lol
Then don't assume stuff lol

So if you look like the girl and really wanted an honest opinion from people - why not just post a picture of yourself?
So if you look like the girl and really wanted an honest opinion from people - why not just post a picture of yourself?

People from my school have TSR, and I didn't want them to recognise it's me because if I posted a pic of myself then they would tease me because they will think I'm desperate (not that I'm saying I'm not, making this thread) and the guys that made the comments would see this thread etc.. I hope you get what I mean?

Latest