The Student Room Group

If u had one choice to go on holiday where would u go?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by tasha_tah
haha i love pinterest:rofl: ikr its amazing:love:

Pinterest is my motivation to make those pictures a reality. I want that picture with me in that scene. No photoshop!
Reply 41
Original post by Shaanv
Really thats interesting. Id just love to do a food journey around the world, i find my diet quite limited but i love spices and almost any food with meat in it😂

Me and u should be food buddies. Pioneers in the lost art of food travels documenting the best places to check out. 🤣😂 ive watched too many cooking shows. Wanna try that food for myself. The authentic stuff
Reply 42
Original post by cresselle
Pinterest is my motivation to make those pictures a reality. I want that picture with me in that scene. No photoshop!

If u want awesome pictures hit up india during holi (festival where everyone throws powdered paint at each other)
Reply 43
Me and u should be food buddies. Pioneers in the lost art of food travels documenting the best places to check out. 🤣😂 ive watched too many cooking shows. Wanna try that food for myself. The authentic stuff

I would love too, after my educations done i want to have a travel buddy and just eat my way around the world
Reply 44
Original post by N_pk
YESSSS - I would LOVEEE to take a picture with the cat statue! One idea for the bucket list(:

Photoshop me in dere and put cat statue with the man face as a caption loool 👍🤣😂😂👍. Make sure u edit me with sand burns from my adventures. 🤣😂
Reply 45
I love how this thread started off as one choice, but indecisive me has given about 10😂😂
Reply 46
Original post by Shaanv
I would love too, after my educations done i want to have a travel buddy and just eat my way around the world

Youve summarised my life. Eat my way around the world. Awesome catch phrase ^^
👍

Id have to stay away from america though. Man v Food has turned me into a food challenge nerd. I mean food would win with those oversized portions
Reply 47
Youve summarised my life. Eat my way around the world. Awesome catch phrase ^^
👍

Id have to stay away from america though. Man v Food has turned me into a food challenge nerd. I mean food would win with those oversized portions

Lool how bout we do men/women/transgenders/whatever the hell we are v food when we eating our way thru america😂
Reply 48
Original post by Shaanv
Hope everyone gets to go to there dream destinations, and bring me along with them😂

Id pack u in my suitcase. If anyone asks ur my stunt double for a new movie.

Security: man why have u got a human in ur suitcase going to japan?
Me: why they my stunt double. Where do u think my second helping of foods gunna go? 😂🤣🤣🤣.

I swear my jokes r dry. I can hear crickets noises ...
Reply 49
Original post by Shaanv
Lool how bout we do men/women/transgenders/whatever the hell we are v food when we eating our way thru america😂

Holy crap food van trip!! Group of friends travelling the length of america chowing down gd food. ... i can see this in the making.
Reply 50
Id pack u in my suitcase. If anyone asks ur my stunt double for a new movie.

Security: man why have u got a human in ur suitcase going to japan?
Me: why they my stunt double. Where do u think my second helping of foods gunna go? 😂🤣🤣🤣.

I swear my jokes r dry. I can hear crickets noises ...

Lool, as long as i get the cheap trip im in.👊🏾
Reply 51
I would go to LA nice weather an abundance of food I’ve never tried oh universal studios would be a nice trip and general sight seeing. So many cultures to experience in the one city
Reply 52
Original post by Shaanv
If u want awesome pictures hit up india during holi (festival where everyone throws powdered paint at each other)

Ohh yeahh that would be a lot of fun. Colour run india style 😎👍. Defo need a go pro for this!
Reply 53
Original post by Shaanv
I love how this thread started off as one choice, but indecisive me has given about 10😂😂

Ikr. ONE choice has turned to soo many 😂😂. It happens. I wanna experience everything lol
Ooooh, New Zealand. Go hiking, zorbing, bunjy jumping, surfing, discovering Maori culture, and basically everything there is to do in New Zealand.
Just curious to know your answers. If money wasn't an issue where would u go on a trip and what would u do there?

Are u a foodie who would explore a specific cuisine? Or are u an adrenaline junkie?

North Korea to visit ma n***a kim
Marmaris :biggrin:
Street food in Hong Kong and India is where it’s at
Reply 58
Original post by LibertySea
Ooooh, New Zealand. Go hiking, zorbing, bunjy jumping, surfing, discovering Maori culture, and basically everything there is to do in New Zealand.

U sir have a plan, id tag along

hate photoshopped pics:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest