The Student Room Group

I am a Muslim girl AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qasim Abbassi
YAAASS

btw, do you know what you wanna do in uni (assuming ur in sixth form)

OMDS do you love Ariana too! Like i’m legit obsessed
Original post by RogerOxon
Do you think that you would be a Muslim if your family wasn't?

Yes bc I think my religion has not only affected the way I live, but also the way I think and I have a special love for my religion
Original post by tasha_tah
have u ever had a bf?

No I haven’t
Original post by ForeverAQx
Honestly, keep them going, like It’s not tiring at all! :smile: I live in a town in Sussex and its nice, pretty, nice town centre, schools good, but the roads can get horribly busy in the morning as its near an airport, probably rate it a 7 because I haven’t lived anywhere else for me to compare it to :smile:

7/10 huh....I did put down Sussex as one of my 5 uni choices so good to know that I can at least have some expectations. Since you've asked for it :smile: How is the Sussex uni rep among the locals there?
OMDS do you love Ariana too! Like i’m legit obsessed

I love her so much!! still waiting for her new music, last one was everyday, which was ages ago.......
Cuz shes been so inactive, i discovered Camila Cabello and she replaced Ariana sadly, Camila is amazing! But i still do love Ari!x
Reply 45
Book? The Quran is our holy book and Do you mean chapter or verse?

Sorry:smile: Chapter
Yes bc I think my religion has not only affected the way I live, but also the way I think and I have a special love for my religion

How does that make it true?

If you were born into a different religion, might you not feel the same about that one?
Original post by JDieMstr
7/10 huh....I did put down Sussex as one of my 5 uni choices so good to know that I can at least have some expectations. Since you've asked for it :smile: How is the Sussex uni rep among the locals there?

Yep it’s a nice place where I live, and like any town it just depends what areas you live in. but yeah sussex seems a popular university choice here, probably bc it’s conveniently close and it’s a really nice uni- from what I’ve heard lol :smile:
Ask me anything guys :smile:

Are you an Aalimah?
Heey im also a muslim :smile:
so what yr you in and what you studying??

You misunderstand the question. It is not whether you'd be Muslim if your parents were not forcing you to be. It is whether you'd become a Muslim and see the merits of Islam if your parents were not Muslim, say they were Catholic. Would you know, even after being indoctrinated into Catholicism, that Islam was the correct religion? The implication is that the only reason you think that Islam is correct is because your family thinks it is correct; if they were Catholic, you'd think the Pope was infallible and be at Midnight Mass.
More of a statement but I need more Muslim girl friends in my life bc I hardly have any lool:colondollar::tongue:
Original post by Qasim Abbassi
I love her so much!! still waiting for her new music, last one was everyday, which was ages ago.......
Cuz shes been so inactive, i discovered Camila Cabello and she replaced Ariana sadly, Camila is amazing! But i still do love Ari!x

Omds! Yes! Have you not heard these leaked tracks that been flying around lately lol but literally all 3 of her albums are masterpieces! I been listening to the Yours Truly tracks lately like obsessed with Right there atm lol. Well she’s taking a small break, she’s just finished a worldwide tour lol, and I like Camilla but I love Ariana! :biggrin:
Original post by ahlaladolly
More of a statement but I need more Muslim girl friends in my life bc I hardly have any lool:colondollar::tongue:

Lol we can totally be friends! Hey how are you? :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Ask me anything guys :smile:

Are you an Aalimah?
Original post by MiszShortee786
Are you an Aalimah?

No I’m not, but I would like to be
(edited 6 years ago)
No I’m not

Oh right. Have you ever had an interest in it?

It's quite intensive. That said it's a lot of memorisation and practicing upon what you have learnt.
How big was the flying horse the Prophet flew to heaven in?

What is an Aalimah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending