The Student Room Group

Lnat test

Has anyone completed the LNAT TEST and if so how challenging is it and would should i be prepared for
Did mine on 19th October, essay part wasn't as hard as I thought, multiple choice was roughly same difficulty as practice tests I did
Reply 2
Original post by ChemistryGuy1998
Did mine on 19th October, essay part wasn't as hard as I thought, multiple choice was roughly same difficulty as practice tests I did

Im guessing that you got the practice tests from the LNAT Website
Original post by britney123
Im guessing that you got the practice tests from the LNAT Website

Yep and I bought a few books with a load of practice questions in
Reply 4
Original post by ChemistryGuy1998
Yep and I bought a few books with a load of practice questions in

Ohhhh where did you get the book from please?
Reply 5
ohh alright thank you very much
Original post by britney123
Has anyone completed the LNAT TEST and if so how challenging is it and would should i be prepared for

Hi Britney!

We actually have a lot of articles about the LNAT and how you can prepare - for free! They are written by current law students and lawyers, take a look at some:

LNAT Overview
LNAT Success Series: How to Ace Your LNAT Essay Plan
LNAT Success Series: How to Answer the LNAT Questions
LNAT Essay: Top 6 Tips

I hope these help - good luck!

The Lawyer Portal
I did 3 practice books, and they really helped for MCQ. For essays I actually didn't revise at all, but I was lucky that the question I chose was an essay I did in school the day before. I would say, MCQ get used to the style, and for the essay, read up on current events so you can add it to your essay.
Original post by k4yleyh4u00
I did 3 practice books, and they really helped for MCQ. For essays I actually didn't revise at all, but I was lucky that the question I chose was an essay I did in school the day before. I would say, MCQ get used to the style, and for the essay, read up on current events so you can add it to your essay.

Hey, what essay questions did you get??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending