The Student Room Group

Dating a friend of my housemates?

She basically lives at my house..

I live with 2 guys at college, they’ve a friend and she comes over pretty often.

She’s made it clear she likes me.. one night she sort of hugged my arm and kissed it.
She’s said it to my housemate too, about me and her dating.

She also sat on my lap when there wasn’t a chair, one of the lads said ‘oh ok, sitting on the guys lap you’re trying to flirt with’ and she replied ‘yep basically haha, oh **** I wasn’t suppose to tell you that’.

I’m not sure,
I like her, I mean we get on, she’s gorgeous, but I’m not sure how much we have in common, she’s really into super heros, lord of the rings, that sort of stuff (she has a lot of followers on her IG because she’s pretty and she likes that stuff)..

I met her brother this week, we got on very well, she commented on it..

What do you think?
I mean if we break up it could really mess up the group.. but at the same time I like her..
What should I do?
Buddy, you're worrying about the end without even crossing the starting line. My advice: JUST DO IT!
Original post by JDieMstr
Buddy, you're worrying about the end without even crossing the finishing line. My advice: JUST DO IT!

Couldn’t agree more!! Take the leap and try!
Original post by Anonymous
She basically lives at my house..

I live with 2 guys at college, they’ve a friend and she comes over pretty often.

She’s made it clear she likes me.. one night she sort of hugged my arm and kissed it.
She’s said it to my housemate too, about me and her dating.

She also sat on my lap when there wasn’t a chair, one of the lads said ‘oh ok, sitting on the guys lap you’re trying to flirt with’ and she replied ‘yep basically haha, oh **** I wasn’t suppose to tell you that’.

I’m not sure,
I like her, I mean we get on, she’s gorgeous, but I’m not sure how much we have in common, she’s really into super heros, lord of the rings, that sort of stuff (she has a lot of followers on her IG because she’s pretty and she likes that stuff)..

I met her brother this week, we got on very well, she commented on it..

What do you think?
I mean if we break up it could really mess up the group.. but at the same time I like her..
What should I do?

If you think the two of you could have a great relationship, go for it. Ask her out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending