The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
People from my school have TSR, and I didn't want them to recognise it's me because if I posted a pic of myself then they would tease me because they will think I'm desperate (not that I'm saying I'm not, making this thread) and the guys that made the comments would see this thread etc.. I hope you get what I mean?

I just don't see the point in asking for opinions on what you look like, and then showing a picture of someone else. I know people that could join a look-a-like agency as an attractive celebrity, but despite looking very similar, their facial features aren't quite as attractive as the celebrity.
An example of such a situation:

Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I just don't see the point in asking for opinions on what you look like, and then showing a picture of someone else. I know people that could join a look-a-like agency as an attractive celebrity, but despite looking very similar, their facial features aren't quite as attractive as the celebrity.
An example of such a situation:

I get what your trying to say but again you don't know how I look like irl, so your points invalid.
Original post by eden3
OHHH MAYNE these thots be makin NOOO GAIIINZZ.... they pretendin to be other people gurrrls to see if the dudes would go DEEEP INSIIIIIIDE

You know what MAYNE.....I JUST WANA LEAVE MY NUTS HANGING OUT.

"URRRGHHHHHH"

I'd swipe right if I saw that pic on tinder. And you were 18+

Prob wouldn't meet up with you though since the pic is all over google lol
Reply 64
Your very beautiful
I get what your trying to say but again you don't know how I look like irl, so your points invalid.

Look, let's speak facts and be real here.

1) You didn't want to post your real picture because you were scared people would call you ugly and hence using a models picture and claiming to look like her makes you feel better. That's just sad...

2) You've clearly got self esteem issues which you need to address.

3) Stop claiming to be someone you're not ffs.
Original post by trapking
Look, let's speak facts and be real here.

1) You didn't want to post your real picture because you were scared people would call you ugly and hence using a models picture and claiming to look like her makes you feel better. That's just sad...

2) You've clearly got self esteem issues which you need to address.

3) Stop claiming to be someone you're not ffs.

Okay we've already established this lol, or would you like to carry on, also the 1) point was wrong, bye 🙂

My point isn't invalid because my point was that just saying "I look like this person" without us knowing what YOU look like, means nothing to us. The image I posted in my last post proves my point that you can look similar to an attractive person, but still be ugly. If you know you're attractive, then why post a thread asking if you're pretty (and then not even post a pic of yourself in it lololol)?
Original post by Laissez‒faire
@GCSE 9 you can come off anon now :smile:

Who's that?
Who's that?

You, seeing as how you already reported me. It's okay @GCSE 9, we all know you don't look like her.
You, seeing as how you already reported me. It's okay @GCSE 9, we all know you don't look like her.

I reported you because your posting false information about me and another user.
I reported you because your posting false information about me and another user.

Why would that offend you if you're not her? You created that middle eastern girls thread too and posted on it pretending to be someone else, lmfao
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
My point isn't invalid because my point was that just saying "I look like this person" without us knowing what YOU look like, means nothing to us. The image I posted in my last post proves my point that you can look similar to an attractive person, but still be ugly. If you know you're attractive, then why post a thread asking if you're pretty (and then not even post a pic of yourself in it lololol)?

Fair enough, I won't argue with you, and I already stated earlier the reason.
Fair enough, I won't argue with you, and I already stated earlier the reason.

You still didn't really answer the question, but nvm - I wasn't trying to be a **** btw, just trying to make sense of your logic here tbh :rofl:
Reply 74
Original post by trapking
You know what MAYNE.....I JUST WANA LEAVE MY NUTS HANGING OUT.

"URRRGHHHHHH"

@Kevin Hodge

"hold up ***** im fitna EXPLOOODEEEE...... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"
no attachment found:frown:
Original post by eden3
@Kevin Hodge

"hold up ***** im fitna EXPLOOODEEEE...... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

We got 30 minutes till mummy and daddy come home.

Oh shyte mayne I ain’t gonna last too long.... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
It says attachment not found. im curious to see what the fuss is all about! even though its fake
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 78
No.
@GCSE 9 you can come off anon now :smile:

Loool she's also claimed to be cindy Kimberley before

Latest

Trending

Trending