The Student Room Group

How do I delete my account ;_;

I'm only 12 and my parents don't know I made an account on a random website..can someone tell me how to delete it??? 😂😂 Send help.
Reply 1
Original post by Sophie Tucker
I'm only 12 and my parents don't know I made an account on a random website..can someone tell me how to delete it??? 😂😂 Send help.

I'm honestly not sure. I don't think users can delete accounts.
You can make a post in Ask The Community Team and ask. A CT (one of the people who help run the site) will be able to help you out. :smile:

Edit just in case other people look back on this:
The below poster is correct (I just couldn't find it myself). You can deleter your account under login details. That deactivates your account and you can never come back to it. I don't believe that deletes ant posts you have made though.
(edited 6 years ago)

Go on to a PC

Hover over you username in the top right corner and from the drop down menu hover over customize my TSR and then select Edit my logon details. Scroll down on the page to Deleting my account and follow the steps from there

same here
someone HELP me!!!
Original post by Mysterious584
same here
someone HELP me!!!

Go on to a PC

Hover over you username in the top right corner and from the drop down menu hover over customize my TSR and then select Edit my logon details. Scroll down on the page to Deleting my account and follow the steps from there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending