The Student Room Group

Foreign Unviersities

Im from the UK, looking at Universities in Spain. I know very little about it, but im very interested. how to apply and how spanish degrees compare to ones from the UK?

many of the courses are taught in English, which is perfect, but I still need more information.
if anyone knows anyone who did their degree in another country from the UK, I'd really appreciate any information

Thanks
Original post by blue12375
Im from the UK, looking at Universities in Spain. I know very little about it, but im very interested. how to apply and how spanish degrees compare to ones from the UK?

many of the courses are taught in English, which is perfect, but I still need more information.
if anyone knows anyone who did their degree in another country from the UK, I'd really appreciate any information

Thanks

This is a UK site so you may not get many responses on here. There is an international study forum which I'm moving this to. You may want to ask specific questions though. Have you found the uni websites?
Reply 2
I have emailed a few universities, but not had any replies yet. so you have already moved this post on an international site? will I still be notified to any responses? (sorry I'm new to this)
I have emailed a few universities, but not had any replies yet. so you have already moved this post on an international site? will I still be notified to any responses? (sorry I'm new to this)

It is not an international site. It is a forum on TSR which is aimed at people studying internationally. If people quote you as I am doing then you will get a notification. Generally it's a good idea to keep an eye on the thread. You can also click on 'watch' at the top of this page to help you keep an eye on it.
Reply 4
ok thanks!
Reply 5

Thanks

Which course(s) are you considering?

I'm not sure that many are actually taught in English in Spain...
Reply 6
geography/global studies/ international development
anything along those lines. and yes some are depends on the uni as to how many
Reply 7
geography/global studies/ international development
anything along those lines. and yes some are depends on the uni as to how many

Masters or undergrad?

Have you found any already?

Quick Reply