(edited 6 years ago)
demi lovato
Reply 3
Original post by yesmynameis
demi lovato

nah
Original post by Ello32
nah

are you being legit. she has much more talent than all three of them combined and is just as pretty
Alicia keys is gorgeous but rihanna is beautiful. Beyonce looks like a man. I don't think I've ever looked at a photo if her in the past 20 years and said, "wow! 😍"

I know rihanna is beautiful because she's that type of girl who can look like **** and still is pretty. Therefore she's beautiful and I didn't realise this until We Found Love. Her weave was a problem but she was still so mesmerising. Never looked at Alicia and said I wanna look like her but she's no doubt attractive.

Btw I don't want to look like any of them
(edited 6 years ago)
are you being legit. she has much more talent than all three of them combined and is just as pretty

Original post by Salt Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKJqWx6SxFs

just watch the video. your wig will be blown
Alicia keys is gorgeous but rihanna is beautiful. Beyonce looks like a man. I don't think I've ever looked at a photo if her in the past 20 years and said, "wow! 😍"

I know rihanna is beautiful because she's that type of girl who can look like **** and still is pretty. Therefore she's beautiful and I didn't realise this until We Found Love. Her weave was a problem but she was still so mesmerising. Never looked at Alicia and said I wanna look like her but she's no doubt attractive.

Btw I don't want to look like any of them

.................?

Given that Beyonce is universally regarded as one of the greatest vocalists of all time, I dunno about that first statement :lol: If she were among the bunch and I had to pick the best looking, though, Demi would win hands down :top:

Demi Lovato is MUCH better looking than all three. Much, much better looking and she's not a **** either.

Musically they're all as bad as each other.
Reply 11

Demi isn't more talented than Beyonce
Original post by grl9096
Demi isn't more talented than Beyonce

yes she is sorrynotsorry
beyonce is way overrated and i believe its just for her good looks. she can sing yes but many other have a higher range than her, such as demi freaking lovato
Original post by Wilfred Little
Demi Lovato is MUCH better looking than all three. Much, much better looking and she's not a **** either.

I thought you were a lovatic, then I read your last line. and thats where you are wrong sweetie. what you hear on the radio is stuff she releases so it does well, but if you listen to perhaps her latest album, you would see otherwise. tell me what you think.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Given that Beyonce is universally regarded as one of the greatest vocalists of all time, I dunno about that first statement :lol: If she were among the bunch and I had to pick the best looking, though, Demi would win hands down :top:

she is only regarded as such because she is sexualised by men for her curvy body and good looks. her voice is average.
Original post by Wilfred Little

Um ok????? I'm not gonna debate PERSONAL OPINION with you. Bye 👋.
I'd say Rihanna but I'm not sure if I think this because I love her style.
Original post by loveleest
.................?

Likewise
Miss Fenty.
she is only regarded as such because she is sexualised by men for her curvy body and good looks. her voice is average.

Average? Whuttt?

I’m ngl, Demi is one of my favourite vocalist - but Beyonce isn’t overrated - she dances, sings + acts amazingly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending