The Student Room Group

What unis would accept CCD (My predictions)

So I am close to sending my UCAS application I just need to fill out my education section and I am waiting to get my GCSE certificate because I forgot what exam boards I did as I was in another school. I am an international student from Dubai with CCD predictions.
Do you know someone who has ever had these predictions and where did they go ? I have read here universities like York St Johns and Leeds Beckett have given unconditional offers to people, and for example York St Johns accepts people with 2 A Level passes as it says on website so I was wondering could CCD get me an unconditional from York St Johns or similar ''low rated'' university ? I could probably get CCC predictions realistically but I asked the teacher who gave me a D and they don't really want to change it but I am trying for them to.

Thanks guys
Reply 1
Tell the truth, I think you're one of the realest members of TSR. Not 4 A*s, just a real person.
Original post by Nyimane
Tell the truth, I think you're one of the realest members of TSR. Not 4 A*s, just a real person.

lol thanks im a dos student
Reply 3
Just do a foundation year at a good university. You're international so they wouldnt mind, extra money for them.
Original post by ManaPigs
Just do a foundation year at a good university. You're international so they wouldnt mind, extra money for them.

Is it easy to get an unconditional offer doing a foundation year with my grades? I would prefer a 3 year course just financially but also I dont really want to be stuck in uni that long. If I could get an unconditional offer for one easily though I would
Reply 5
Original post by BIG_MAN_MILES
Is it easy to get an unconditional offer doing a foundation year with my grades? I would prefer a 3 year course just financially but also I dont really want to be stuck in uni that long. If I could get an unconditional offer for one easily though I would

If you already have the grades yes. If you dont already have CCD no.
Original post by ManaPigs
If you already have the grades yes. If you dont already have CCD no.

ah no these are my predicted grades i dont have them yet. i would like to know what people get predicted to get undoncitional from york st johns and similar unis like leeds beckett
Why don't you make a list of unis that may accept those grades, phone them up and get an answer from them about your chances.
Reply 8
Original post by BIG_MAN_MILES
ah no these are my predicted grades i dont have them yet. i would like to know what people get predicted to get undoncitional from york st johns and similar unis like leeds beckett

An unconditional is when you've already got the grades not 'we really want you so we will take you no matter what you get'.
Original post by AnIndividual
Why don't you make a list of unis that may accept those grades, phone them up and get an answer from them about your chances.

Yeah I have already send an email to York St Johns today waiting for a response, calling isnt an option since im in dubai

Quick Reply

Latest