The Student Room Group

Can a student with Engineering background get into LSE watched

Hi all,

I am an Engineer from Mumbai Uni (74.23%) and with 2 years exp in IT and 1 year (by 2018) in an NGO. During college years, I've been active in student councils and other extra curricular activities. With this profile, can I get an admit from LSE for Masters in Human Resource Management?

I've heard that LSE is pretty strict about undergrad background. Any thoughts?
Reply 1
Original post by mandargupte93
Hi all,

I am an Engineer from Mumbai Uni (74.23%) and with 2 years exp in IT and 1 year (by 2018) in an NGO. During college years, I've been active in student councils and other extra curricular activities. With this profile, can I get an admit from LSE for Masters in Human Resource Management?

I've heard that LSE is pretty strict about undergrad background. Any thoughts?

Have you asked LSE? They are the only ones who can really answer ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha. LSE says undergrad in any discipline is fine. But still will they give preference is the question?
So you've asked the people who know, and they've given you the answer.

Why do you think we will know more about LSE's admissions process than LSE's admissions team?
Original post by Duncan2012
So you've asked the people who know, and they've given you the answer.

Why do you think we will know more about LSE's admissions process than LSE's admissions team?

I was waiting for someone who has studied in LSE with probably a similar profile or knowing someone with a similar profile to reply.
Original post by mandargupte93
I was waiting for someone who has studied in LSE with probably a similar profile or knowing someone with a similar profile to reply.

But why? LSE admissions team have already given you the answer. You won't get a better source of information than that.

Apply and see how you get on.
Original post by Duncan2012
But why? LSE admissions team have already given you the answer. You won't get a better source of information than that.

Apply and see how you get on.

Okay, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending