The Student Room Group

Best investment starting with £100

I'm entering uni in September so I'd like to maximise my savings. I would pay in £10 a month on top. Any ideas that are relatively secure but have high returns?

Scroll to see replies

Getting a job.
Reply 2
Original post by TwistedFate0101
Getting a job.

I already have a job, s*****c
Original post by Allemagne
I'm entering uni in September so I'd like to maximise my savings. I would pay in £10 a month on top. Any ideas that are relatively secure but have high returns?

Anyone who has an answer tag me in too :yy:
Reply 4
Original post by xxxtentacion..
Anyone who has an answer tag me in too :yy:

What do you think of Assetz?
Who's going to take an investment of £100 when there are others offering thousands of pounds?
Trust me, if there was a legal way of doing it, there would be loads of people doing it.
Reply 6
Nothing.
You could get an account with a 5% interest rate but you're not going to make much with such a small investment.
Reply 8
Original post by TwistedFate0101
Who's going to take an investment of £100 when there are others offering thousands of pounds?
Trust me, if there was a legal way of doing it, there would be loads of people doing it.

There are plenty of websites that allow you to invest from £1.
What do you think of Assetz?

Ive never heard of that what is it?
What about bitcoin lol
Reply 10
Ive never heard of that what is it?
What about bitcoin lol

https://www.assetzcapital.co.uk/
From experience - fixed betting (quite complicated and not necessarily the most efficient way of earning money) and paying professional tipsters on twitter to pick bets for you, but if you do this then about 99% of them are frauds, you need a proper pricing strategy and you need to be disciplined
Original post by scpfcib
From experience - fixed betting (quite complicated and not necessarily the most efficient way of earning money) and paying professional tipsters on twitter to pick bets for you, but if you do this then about 99% of them are frauds, you need a proper pricing strategy and you need to be disciplined

Examples?

So you put money into one of the types of accounts and it wil add interest to it?
Reply 14
So you put money into one of the types of accounts and it wil add interest to it?

Pretty much. 4.25% interest.

Have a look at this...

https://www.moneysupermarket.com/savings/
Pretty much. 4.25% interest.

You can get accounts with 5% which is risk free unlike assetz.
Original post by Student-95

What accounts are these?
Reply 18
Original post by Student-95

Such as?
Original post by Anonymous
Examples?

There are many- its something you need to heavily research into for quite a long time before you should start

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending