The Student Room Group

Year 12 Study Blog A*A*A

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
And I’ve just started my holidays for college so I’m going with my friends to the library everyday except Monday and the weekends ( love my friends they motivate me so much :smile: ) and at the library I’m going to use my perfect notes and do various revision strategies with my notes eg mind maps , voice recording , quizzes , summary , past papers
Are you in first or second year of sixth form?
Reply 22
First
Reply 23
Well I’ve been missing for 2 days but don’t worry I was revising :wink:
Reply 24
So today is the 29/10/17 and I’ve done literally nothing as I I got invited to a family outing and tomorrow I’ve made plans to go out with my friends to eat which I can’t cancel since we planned it for so long urg ! So since I haven’t put anything to revise for on my timetable for tomorrow I might try to catch up todays work which I missed by waking up early since I’m not going out until 3 and coming back home at 7 ish tomorrow.
Reply 25
02/11/17
Hey Guys ! It' November finally :smile:Hopefully this will be a productive month of revision .
So what am I going to do today ?Well I woke up at 6:30 in the morning ate my breakfast etc the usual .
Now it's nearly 9:00 and I'm going to start off by doing some Biology exam questions from a byte booklet given to me by my teacher -This will take roughly 30 min
9:30-9:40 BREAK
9:40-10:40-biology notes for Cells (hopefully will post a picture of them )
10:40-10:50-BREAK
10:50-11:50 ILW FOR Cells (INDEPENDENT LEARNING WORK :this is just work given to us during our study session at school which I haven't completed yet oops :frown:(( )
11:50-12:00-BREAK
12:00-12:30-Nucleic Acid Byte Booklet
12:30-1:00-ILW N.A
1:00-1:15 -BREAK
I'll finish off what I'm doing for the rest of the day once I've completed these tasks first
Reply 26
Same here. I got 1A* 7as and 1B and 1C(english lit:/) but I'm just going to apply effectively and hope that volunteering etc will help me. Just gotta work super hard the next two years.
Reply 27
Original post by Nansi
Same here. I got 1A* 7as and 1B and 1C(english lit:/) but I'm just going to apply effectively and hope that volunteering etc will help me. Just gotta work super hard the next two years.

Hopefully we both get into medicine:smile:
Reply 28
Original post by SK???
Hopefully we both get into medicine:smile:

Defo! We can only go up from here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending