The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

University tuition fees

Hello guys i need some help with this.I am trying to pay my university fees by myself.I want to avoid taking a loan and having to pay it back later with increased interest and what not.However my university is trying to force me to pay everything in one go or be kicked out of the uni.They have refused to let me set up a payment system with them where I could pay at least in 2 different payments.I am in a tough predicament here any words of advice would be welcome.If it helps i go to Middlesex university.

Also please don't tell me the obvious and say take a loan.I don't want to do that for reasons stated above and even if i wanted to i cant.
If they have refused then they have refused so there is little you can do!
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by Anon.1994
Hello guys i need some help with this.I am trying to pay my university fees by myself.I want to avoid taking a loan and having to pay it back later with increased interest and what not.However my university is trying to force me to pay everything in one go or be kicked out of the uni.They have refused to let me set up a payment system with them where I could pay at least in 2 different payments.I am in a tough predicament here any words of advice would be welcome.If it helps i go to Middlesex university.

Also please don't tell me the obvious and say take a loan.I don't want to do that for reasons stated above and even if i wanted to i cant.

Hello,

Sorry to hear that.
Have you been in touch with [email protected]?

They will be able to help you!

Have a great weekend
Ludovica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending