The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

not at all - why would a 35 year old want to date a 16 year old in good morals? it's not normal behaviour - be safe and stay away
no thats rlly weird
It’s okay. I’m a 39 year old and I was on a night out with my 19 year old girlfriend and people were calling me vile names like ‘paedophile’. Completely ruined our 10 year anniversary.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
It’s okay. I’m a 39 year old and I was on a night out with my 19 year old girlfriend and people were calling me vile names like ‘paedophile’. Completely ruined our 10 year anniversary.

How do you sleep at night?
Original post by JDieMstr
How do you sleep at night?

I don’t.
Original post by JDieMstr
Ah, I see you are a nocturnal mudafakka then?

You got that right.
Reply 7
One of you is doing your GCSEs and the other has a job. Totally at different stages of life. Have you thought about how it will work? Not sure why he's even trying it... then again, I suspect this is a troll post.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by EvilSnakeu
If the two people love each other is it still okay?

I think it's absolutely disgusting.
Disgusting.
He is a pedophile
Original post by Kevin Hodge
I don’t.

too much fornication in the night
Reply 11
Original post by physicseastldn
Disgusting.
He is a pedophile

How do you know the older one isn't female huh? :redface:

I think i'm a bit weird because in my head if the 35 year old is a guy and he is dating the 16 year old girl ... then i feel its kinda gross and he's probably a predator.

BUT...if the 35 year old is a woman and she is dating a 16 year old guy...then i feel like it's not as bad >_< Just my opinion!
olden days people used marry each other at the age of 10 and the other person could be maybe 80.
Juliet and Romulet
Reply 13
He's a cradle snatching pervert.
very iffy
I think its ok too if 2 people get on well. This happened to my aunt she's 36 and dated a 19 year old for a short time and was called by family and basically most people around her.
It can happen and DOES happen
I don't think it's good. You're still a child. I hope if this is real then it's only a possible relationship and not actually developed yet and nothing sexual happens.
I think its just crazily out of proportion .

Think about how mentally and physically apart the two ages are.
Original post by Froppy
How do you know the older one isn't female huh? :redface:

I think i'm a bit weird because in my head if the 35 year old is a guy and he is dating the 16 year old girl ... then i feel its kinda gross and he's probably a predator.

BUT...if the 35 year old is a woman and she is dating a 16 year old guy...then i feel like it's not as bad >_< Just my opinion!

Are you an boy or girl?

If you are an boy/man then it is pretty normal for you to feel that way due to your sexual attraction and biology even tough it is equally wrong for the woman to do it. We also have our own biases and prejudices that we can't get rid of, i don't know if it is bad or not.

I seen some people who were total hypocrites tough in this issue and just tried to justify the woman x boy together, i consider that case to be ridiculous.

Latest

Trending

Trending