The Student Room Group

can i wear hijab and be pretty?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, do you not see beautiful hijabis when you go out?
It's only covering your hair so I don't see why not.
Original post by Anonymous
like meeeeee

Original post by mc_miah
You see most of these people in this thread are saying that the Hijab is supposed to make someone unattractive. This isn't fully true, as all it really does (to put it bluntly) is cover the hair and breasts, the woman's face is still revealed meaning you can show of your hotnessssss, but still cover up your boobs so no ****boi can hit you with that "wyd" you know?. A Niqab, however covers the entire face and this is the difference people need to understand
Attachment not found

9.5/10(she got some dot on the side of her nose-fam 10/10 aint easy to achievvvvveeeeee)
Don't lie and say this girl is ugly. IMO she's top of the line, flipping fineeeee (god forgive me, astaghfirullah xD). So yeah you can wear a hijab and be pretty as seen above. Hijabs could be seen as a turn off sexually (since you can't see her breasts), but in a beauty point of view, you can still look attractive.

she is stunning omg but i think she wears a bit too much makeup so attracting members of the opposite may be part of her aim, we dont know. you gave a good explanation :smile:
Original post by soIiIoquy
No, I'm talking about what you said before that.

"The whole point of the hijab is to hide someone's supposed beauty"

indicating that women who wear hijabs are ugly.

No, if anything it implies that most hijabis aren’t beautiful. Most of them will be average-looking as are most people.
(edited 6 years ago)
Absolute turn-off.
Original post by Salt Queen

lol thanks sass qween!
Original post by ismailali
it protects you look at the top most sexual harassment countries US, UK, Sweden and more.

Things get reported here because women are protected, but to suggest domestic abuse and sexism is anywhere near as bad in the West as it is in the Muslim world is ridiculous at best and disingenuous at worst
Reply 67
Of course u can! And s/o to them girls who wear their hijabs and slayyyyy my mf eyes you guys don't go noticed!!!!
Original post by Kevin Hodge
So I know you? 🤔

maybe
Original post by Profesh
Absolute turn-off.

😱

lol thanks sass qween!

😜
maybe

Okay now I’m curious...
Original post by Ello32
Of course u can! And s/o to them girls who wear their hijabs and slayyyyy my mf eyes you guys don't go noticed!!!!

thanks girl!
It's 100% a turn off for me, but that's because I definitely wouldn't want to date a Muslim.. if you're looking for a Muslim guy I guess they probably wouldn't find it unattractive.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No, if anything it implies that most hijabis aren’t beautiful. Most of them will be average-lookin as are most people.

Yeah, that's what you think it implies and you can have your opinions. You're making statements without no justifications whatsoever and leaving the owner of this thread thinking she may be ugly because she wears it. Be careful before you make such statements.

I'm sure there's many beautiful women who want to conceal themselves from people. Just because a woman covers, it doesn't make them ugly.
Original post by TheFastSloth
It's 100% a turn off for me, but that's because I definitely wouldn't want to date a Muslim.. if you're looking for a Muslim guy I guess they probably wouldn't find it unattractive.

if they were a muslim they wouldnt date you either
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The whole point of the hijab is to hide someone's supposed beauty and make them look unattractive and/or unappealing.

The hijab isn't meant to make someone look unappealing? lmao
its purpose is to remove the focus away from physical appearance yes (because physical appearance shouldn't be the determining factor of someones worth/attractiveness as a person) but it's not meant to make you look ugly
are you saying hijabis aint pretty:colonhash:

lool@Lychee627
A hijab doesnt even cover the face so you can still look attractive , a niqab covers the face?
@tasha_tah
Original post by Lychee627
A hijab doesnt even cover the face so you can still look attractive , a niqab covers the face?
@tasha_tah

rightt:tongue:
omg i just tagged you too:rofl:
No. As a Muslim guy myself I find that I am very rarely attracted to Muslim girls, always the white girls tbh. I do think the main cause of this repulsion if you like is due to them wearing a hijab, but that's the whole point right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending