The Student Room Group

Feeling sick

Im really worried

I have headaches but i think i need new glasses but i dont know. Minor headaches

My lips are really dry

When i eat food i feel sick and have a bit of pain in my lower abdomen. Alot of burbing

I feel hot but my body is shaky

2 days ago my arms were cold a tingly.

Cold hands and feet

I also have a cold and my throat hurts

All this started happening 2 days ago
Have you had been to the opticians, if you think you need new glasses?

How is your diet? If you aren't eating very well and drinking water, it can leave you feeling not as good as normal. You could keep a food diary to track this. Also, how is your sleep cycle?

It could be the onset of a cold/cough? I would see how the next week goes, after which you should start feeling better. If your symptoms continue, make an appointment to see your GP.
Reply 2
Original post by cheesecakelove
Have you had been to the opticians, if you think you need new glasses?

How is your diet? If you aren't eating very well and drinking water, it can leave you feeling not as good as normal. You could keep a food diary to track this. Also, how is your sleep cycle?

It could be the onset of a cold/cough? I would see how the next week goes, after which you should start feeling better. If your symptoms continue, make an appointment to see your GP.

I havent seen am optician is a year and a half

My mum thoughts i was lacking vitamins so she gave me some and i feel a lot better but my body is still shaky.

Ive been missing meals because i would go late to school but i started eating meals now.

Most of my symptoms have gone other than sore throat and lower abdomen which i dont feel at the moment.
Reply 3
Original post by mohman12

My mum thoughts i was lacking vitamins so she gave me some and i feel a lot better but my body is still shaky.

Ive been missing meals because i would go late to school but i started eating meals now.

Most of my symptoms have gone other than sore throat and lower abdomen which i dont feel at the moment.

Also my sleep patterns are messed like i dont know how to fix it
Original post by mohman12

That's good, continue to eat well and healthy, and drink plenty of water. To try to set a sleep pattern, try to go to sleep the same time and wake up the same time everyday. Slowly your body will get used to it. Leading up to your bedtime - switch off all technology, the blue light makes you more awake. Don't eat sugary food or caffeine/fizzy drinks. Warm milk or camomile tea can help you relax more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending